Tom Brady

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tom Brady

Is the Ultimate Professional. How can you not respect a guy like that? He never makes any excuses, owns up to his mistakes, and always give the other team credit in which they deserve.

Never throws his teammates under the bus, etc.

Much respect for Mr. Brady on my end...

Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
    Is the Ultimate Professional. How can you not respect a guy like that? He never makes any excuses, owns up to his mistakes, and always give the other team credit in which they deserve.

Never throws his teammates under the bus, etc.

Much respect for Mr. Brady on my end...

Just the opposite of John Lackey.

Comment

Agreed KB. He is class and so are the people in organization.

Comment

Tough, Tough, Loss kb. I wouldn't expect him to act any other way. The guy always gives props to his opponents whether they win or lose and i have never seen him throw a player under the bus ever. He could have last night because they had many dropped passes in the 4th qtr when it mattered and there isn't much Brady can do about that if they don't catch it.

Very hard for me to watch that ending last night. I wanted it badly for Mrs. Kraft and i know the team wanted it badly for her and Mr. Kraft as well. Watching him in the box when that game ended was truly heartbreaking for me.

2 of the best SB's i've ever seen and in both of them vs the Giants, the Patriots had the lead with 1 minute left and they lost both of them. The defense just couldn't make a play in either SB to Win it in the end. Eli is tough and he is money and i have to give him many props for how he played. I can't say the same for some other players on that team because i thought they were anything but gracious in the Win. They could learn a thing or two from Brady on how to respect an opponent after a battle like that.

I know many will say the Brady legacy is tarnished for their own personal beliefs or because he is now only (3-2) in SB's but 5 Bowls in 11 years is pretty good and if they ever focus on getting a "Real" defense up here again, they might win again. They are running out of time though and we have been saying that about the defense for 5 years now.

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218 View Post
          Tough, Tough, Loss kb. I wouldn't expect him to act any other way. The guy always gives props to his opponents whether they win or lose and i have never seen him throw a player under the bus ever. He could have last night because they had many dropped passes in the 4th qtr when it mattered and there isn't much Brady can do about that if they don't catch it.

Very hard for me to watch that ending last night. I wanted it badly for Mrs. Kraft and i know the team wanted it badly for her and Mr. Kraft as well. Watching him in the box when that game ended was truly heartbreaking for me.

2 of the best SB's i've ever seen and in both of them vs the Giants, the Patriots had the lead with 1 minute left and they lost both of them. The defense just couldn't make a play in either SB to Win it in the end. Eli is tough and he is money and i have to give him many props for how he played. I can't say the same for some other players on that team because i thought they were anything but gracious in the Win. They could learn a thing or two from Brady on how to respect an opponent after a battle like that.

I know many will say the Brady legacy is tarnished for their own personal beliefs or because he is now only (3-2) in SB's but 5 Bowls in 11 years is pretty good and if they ever focus on getting a "Real" defense up here again, they might win again. They are running out of time though and we have been saying that about the defense for 5 years now.
          TB doesn't throw teammates under the bus but Giesele does. After being taunted by a New York fan she was heard to say how can Tommy fucking throw and catch the ball referring to Welker's drop. New England's window is starting to close. They have squandered their chances the last 3 years by having a great offense and a shit defense. I can relate as a Ravens' fan. Baltimore has done the same the last 4 years by having a great defense and a shit offense. Funny the last 2 years the best team didn't win the SB just the team who got hot at the right time. NY and the Pack were both lucky to even get into the SB but both won because they got on a roll.

Comment

I respect that he is a good guy and a good player, but that does not mean I like him.

Comment

I can't say the same for some other players on that team because i thought they were anything but gracious in the Win.
              Who?

Every post game interview I watched the Giants gave props to the Pats. Coughlin, Eli and Tuck immediately come to mind.

Tom Brady is a gracious loser but in his personal life he's a dirt bag. Any guy that leaves is pregnant wife for another woman is a dirt bag. I have great respect for Tom the QB. As a man I have little respect.

Comment

Funny how Bellacheat is supposed to be a Defensive genius, but can't field a D to save his life.

This just shows yet again that the Pats can't win the big one without cheating.

I found it a bit ironic when Brady said the Pats do it the right way, the Patriot way. The Patriot way is cheating, Brady hasn't been anywhere near the same QB since he doesn't have Bellacheat stealing the opponents signals.

Karma is a bitch!

Comment

Originally posted by ravenmaniac View Post
                  TB doesn't throw teammates under the bus but Giesele does. After being taunted by a New York fan she was heard to say how can Tommy fucking throw and catch the ball referring to Welker's drop. New England's window is starting to close. They have squandered their chances the last 3 years by having a great offense and a shit defense. I can relate as a Ravens' fan. Baltimore has done the same the last 4 years by having a great defense and a shit offense. Funny the last 2 years the best team didn't win the SB just the team who got hot at the right time. NY and the Pack were both lucky to even get into the SB but both won because they got on a roll.
                  You don't WIN a Super Bowl by falling backwards into IT !

"Preparation is putting yourself in a position to be Lucky !"

Signed,
                  Coaches Throughout the World

Comment

Originally posted by frankb03 View Post
                    Who?

Every post game interview I watched the Giants gave props to the Pats. Coughlin, Eli and Tuck immediately come to mind.

Tom Brady is a gracious loser but in his personal life he's a dirt bag. Any guy that leaves is pregnant wife for another woman is a dirt bag. I have great respect for Tom the QB. As a man I have little respect.
                    Brandon Jacobs. Just thought the whole decapitated thing was a bit much and he gave zero props to those you mentioned. There are a ton of NY Giants fans up here because their games are on here every week and many people were Giants fans before New England received a franchise. I've always kind of liked them because their games and New England games are the ones always on FOX and CBS and it has been like that my whole life up here so following them has kind of come naturally. All their fans have always been really cool here too, even when they could have really been at their worst like in '07, they were still cool. The same simply can't be said in my personal experience of all the Jets, Steelers and Cowboys fans here.

I really think Eli is a cool guy and i love the way he handles himself. I love Cruz and think he is great. Even on defense i love the D Line and always have. Those guys are nasty. Coughlin ... ton of respect for him. I have been a huge fan of his ever since he was at BC. I just have not liked Jacobs ... ever frank. Don't like his mouth and never have so maybe my judgement on him was already clouded last night but i just thought it was too much.
                    Last edited by wayne1218; 02-06-2012, 12:47 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ldawg View Post
                      You don't WIN a Super Bowl by falling backwards into IT !

"Preparation is putting yourself in a position to be Lucky !"

Signed,
                      Coaches Throughout the World
                      Look I am not taking anything away from NY or Green Bay but any Super Bowl champ has to have a fair amount of luck to get to the big game. Last year if NY doesn't blow that 28 point lead against the Eagles the Packers don't even make it to the playoffs. A few weeks ago the Giants are sitting at 7-7 and now they are Super Bowl Champs. Both NY and the Pats were lucky to even be in the bowl. If Lee Evans doesn't allow himself to be stripped of the ball the Pats are home watching the SB. Same with the Giants. If the idiot punt returner Kyle Williams doesn't make 2 crucial boneheaded plays the 49ers are in the SB.

Comment

Brandon Jacobs. Just thought the whole decapitated thing was a bit much and he gave zero props to those you mentioned. There are a ton of NY Giants fans up here because their games are on here every week and many people were Giants fans before New England received a franchise. I've always kind of liked them because their games and New England games are the ones always on FOX and CBS and it has been like that my whole life up here so following them has kind of come naturally. All their fans have always been really cool here too, even when they could have really been at their worst like in '07, they were still cool. The same simply can't be said in my personal experience of all the Jets, Steelers and Cowboys fans here.

I really think Eli is a cool guy and i love the way he handles himself. I love Cruz and think he is great. Even on defense i love the D Line and always have. Those guys are nasty. Coughlin ... ton of respect for him. I have been a huge fan of his ever since he was at BC. I just have not liked Jacobs ... ever frank. Don't like his mouth and never have so maybe my judgement on him was already clouded last night but i just thought it was too much.
                        Yeah he has been a little over the top this year. I think it is because his football life is coming to an end. He is still good, but NYG fans know that they wouldnt mind drafting a good RB next year.

Comment

Originally posted by Letswinalot View Post
                          Yeah he has been a little over the top this year. I think it is because his football life is coming to an end. He is still good, but NYG fans know that they wouldnt mind drafting a good RB next year.
                          I'm sorry, but BJ is nothing close to good. He is the biggest shit talker on the team and does NOTHING to back it up. He is soft as a baby's ass. A 270 pounder that rounds like a 190 pounds. He will truck someone once every three games and act like he is Walter Payton. The other 95% of the time he dances and runs laterally to avoid contact.

Comment

Originally posted by ravenmaniac View Post
                            Look I am not taking anything away from NY or Green Bay but any Super Bowl champ has to have a fair amount of luck to get to the big game. Last year if NY doesn't blow that 28 point lead against the Eagles the Packers don't even make it to the playoffs. A few weeks ago the Giants are sitting at 7-7 and now they are Super Bowl Champs. Both NY and the Pats were lucky to even be in the bowl. If Lee Evans doesn't allow himself to be stripped of the ball the Pats are home watching the SB. Same with the Giants. If the idiot punt returner Kyle Williams doesn't make 2 crucial boneheaded plays the 49ers are in the SB.
                            Sorry I must have misinterpreted NY and the Pack were both lucky to even get into the SB but both won because they got on a roll.

WLYB

Comment

I don't watch many of the trophy ceremonies but did last night and just cringed !!! Have they been doing that slow walk to the podium with the players and family members carressing the trophy along the way.....wtf is that??? Feedback please as I saw that to be completely in poor taste ?? I love the way the nhl does it, so maybe I am biased, but the coach or captain should be first to take it then pass it along......seemed so odd ....and especially since all the hangers ons were there to touch and/or kiss the thing on the way up.......gives me the willies talking about it...like i said feedback please??

Comment

Working...
                              X