LeBron James

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LeBron James

Obviously the guy is a superstar and arguably the best player in the NBA, but could he be the biggest choker out there?

Yesterday, after a seperate choke job by Rose missing 2 ft's down 1 with 10 seconds left, LeBron proceeds to go to the line and miss 2 ft's himself.

Some of the mainstream media guys ask why everyone is so hard on LeBron. Well, when he continues to play poorly down the stretch and costing his team games, (in this case he didn't) why should he not be criticized?

When the cards are on the table, that's what really seperates the men from the boys no? If he ever wants to be mentioned in the same breath as the greatest ever, he needs to start finishing some of these games imo.

Nothing will matter until the playoffs start. That is where he will always be measured. As of right now, he is the dan marino of basketball!

Comment

I agree!!!! Jordan was the best because he had the ability to single handily close games out!!! Lebron might be a great player but his name should never be mentioned in the same sentence as Jordan!!!! I say the heat choke again this year I like okc to win it all this year!!!!

Comment

Working...
      X