Gronkowski

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wayne1218 View Post
    Since you asked, 5 very key players on defense in Chung, Mayo, Spikes, Ellis and Mccourty.

All starters and playing Sunday, missed a total of 22 games this year. That is almost a season and a half of play so yes, they were missing many key guys on defense during the season and i think with them all healthy now, it may make a difference.
    I can agree with this.
    I have no "favorite" team in this game - my team is watching the game lol - but I have been leaning towards the Giants.
    It has nothing to do with what happened a few years ago, or who beat who the last time they played.
    I just feel that the Giants defense matches up better against the Pats offense than the Pats defense matches up against the Giant offense, even with all players on both teams being "healthy."

Two weeks ago, when the matchup was decided, I made my "own" line and I felt it would be a pick to the Giants -1 or -2. I feel the Pats are favored ONLY because they are New England and they have the "genuis" is coaching and Brady.
    Now, do I feel that the coach and qb of New England are "possibly" the best in the business - maybe so.
    But I will also say that the coach and qb of the Giants are pretty damn close.

I feel it is the REST of the both teams, both on offense and defense, where the Giants have the edge - not a big edge - but an edge where I have to take the points.

The fact that 'Letsrunmymouthalot" is on the Giants pisses me off because if the Giants win, he will be on here telling everyone how smart he is and how dumb everyone else is.
    jc Wishes He Can Get A Goat

Comment

Originally posted by baseballdave View Post
      I can agree with this.
      I have no "favorite" team in this game - my team is watching the game lol - but I have been leaning towards the Giants.
      It has nothing to do with what happened a few years ago, or who beat who the last time they played.
      I just feel that the Giants defense matches up better against the Pats offense than the Pats defense matches up against the Giant offense, even with all players on both teams being "healthy."

Two weeks ago, when the matchup was decided, I made my "own" line and I felt it would be a pick to the Giants -1 or -2. I feel the Pats are favored ONLY because they are New England and they have the "genuis" is coaching and Brady.
      Now, do I feel that the coach and qb of New England are "possibly" the best in the business - maybe so.
      But I will also say that the coach and qb of the Giants are pretty damn close.

I feel it is the REST of the both teams, both on offense and defense, where the Giants have the edge - not a big edge - but an edge where I have to take the points.

The fact that 'Letsrunmymouthalot" is on the Giants pisses me off because if the Giants win, he will be on here telling everyone how smart he is and how dumb everyone else is.
      As far as the part about me, You're totally incorrect. I ain't going to say shit and just hold my head high and be happy.

You don't know me at all.

Comment

Originally posted by ravenmaniac View Post
        You are a real tool. I was going to take the Giants but think I will change my mind and go with the Pats just to root against you.
        Good dude. You already lost a GOY going against the Giants to a 10.5 pt to boot. Im sure you had SF too. So don't get on the train. You're a tool.

Comment

Originally posted by vols fan View Post
          LWA your a disgrace to the state of Tennessee. One thing were all taught here in the south is to be humble. You think your always right and your shit don't stink. Grow up and support whoever but stop acting like your Gods gift to gambling. I swear to God I'm pulling for the Patriots just cause you make me sick with your stupid opinion!!!!
          This has zero to do about gambling. I am very passionate about my team and I can't change that. I am also very passionate about the Vols. So maybe you should change teams if you don't want to be on my side.

Comment

Once again this game just happens to be the biggest donation game of the year!!!! Easy easy easy easy easy easy easy $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ pound your life savings on the new England!!!!!!!!! In a blowout!!!! Guareensheed victory!!!!!

Comment

Working...
            X