Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by griffey_mojo View Post
    L A N G is on Giants....Just saying...

Giants have overcame that I think all 3 playoff wins.

Comment

Yup and still lost lwa. I guess yards don't mean squat huh

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218 View Post
        Yup and still lost lwa. I guess yards don't mean squat huh
        Well Wash covered so it meant some squat. I had Patriots in a 7 pt Teaser and that game as scary.

Comment

Well the giants were dominated by the skins

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218 View Post
            Well the giants were dominated by the skins
            Yep, just a bad day Nicks dropped a deep bomb that whole game was bad. Giants are known to think they can just show up sometimes its frustrating, but Im sure they wont in the Super Bowl.

Comment

LWA and Brandon Lang on the G-Men what should I do? LWA hits 90% on all bets and Lang hits about 20%. Guidance would be appreciated

Comment

Originally posted by griffey_mojo View Post
                L A N G is on Giants....Just saying...

So is LWA so it's a double pounder

Comment

Originally posted by diesel View Post
                  LWA and Brandon **** on the G-Men what should I do? LWA hits 90% on all bets and **** hits about 20%. Guidance would be appreciated

It depends on if LWA posts or not

Comment

Im not going to bet a lot of money on the game. My Giants winning is like winning a lot of money. 2 rings in 4 years yes please and I will not have to worry about NFL again lol. Seriously if they can just get this game Im all good.

Comment

Originally posted by Letswinalot View Post
                      A hot D is a real thing. Just look at the Giants from 07-08 or the Colts when they won it. So post whatever you want about the Giants D on the year, its not even close to same defense.

I am sure you have had many a hot D in your esophagus
                      Questions, comments, complaints:
                      [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by jcindaville View Post
                        I am sure you have had many a hot D in your esophagus
                        Really the whole crew is out. KB, Diesel(IDK who the fuck he is) and you. LOL haters going to hate and I hate y'all so lets hate on each other. Post something worth a damn please.

Comment

So you people are going to bet big to fade L A N G Id rather actually handicap the game and I did and it came up G I A N T s. GL with your great system of betting lol.

Comment

I don't care who wins since I am not a fan of either team but truly hope at this point the Pats win so you can either take your medicine come Monday or likely dissapear for a while. Man are you just an absolute hardhead

Comment

Originally posted by diesel View Post
                              I don't care who wins since I am not a fan of either team but truly hope at this point the Pats win so you can either take your medicine come Monday or likely dissapear for a while. Man are you just an absolute hardhead
                              Why is that? Why would I have too? Ive said Giants all playoffs. Even in the fade thread when he had 100 dime on Giants vs. SF, I said he would be right. Y'all never got your medicine I guess. So that isn't fair. I do not care though WTF ever.

Comment

No of course not you are the only guy who wins everyone else loses all the time. You are a gambling God who can't even put a sentence together. Than why is it every time you post almost as frequently as i do plays you get your ass handed to you? Just a coincidence I guess. Seriously cut the BS and the smart ass comments to everyone when they post a loser you don't have the answers either. Just go back and look when you have posted your reasoning for the picks you call that handicapping. Give me a break You are a child who can't have an intellectual sports discussion with anyone. Please feel free to give me a ban Spark or Wayne but this guy is just plain ridiculolus at this point.

Comment

Working...
                                X