Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Agree on many points given.

Time off hurts Giants

Indoor game benefits Pats big time (which is why I think Oddmakers favor Pats)

Eli very good & can keep Gmen close

Motivation of last loss still has Belechik & Brady pissed off (undefeated season)

Giants played tougher schedule & resemble Packers of last year run

Pats NO HUDDLE is a bitch to prepare for & Giants will struggle w/ it

Pats better coach who comes up w/ better wrinkles

IMHO, LAST team w/ ball will win/lose this game...either 1 of them ends game w/ FG/TD to win or is stopped being able to make that final drive.
    FUCK YOU, FUCK ME

Comment

I don't see the line going down, will stay right at 3 or maybe up to 3 1/2. I like the GMen with the hook.

Comment

Brady and Co. destroy the G Men 44-23

Comment

55 1/2 seems like a gift too. Over!

Comment

Originally posted by vinnyvegas View Post

Time off hurts Giants

Motivation of last loss still has Belechik & Brady pissed off (undefeated season)

IMHO, LAST team w/ ball will win/lose this game...either 1 of them ends game w/ FG/TD to win or is stopped being able to make that final drive.

All very good points, thanks for sharing your perspective
            Questions, comments, complaints:
            [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by vinnyvegas View Post

Time off hurts Giants

And the time off doesnt hurt the Pats ?

Both teams play outdoors, so why does it favor the Pats ?

Personel on both sides have changed. Why would the Pats have to go back to 2007 for motivation ? They were beat by the Giants at home in Week 9 of this year.

Giants D did pretty well stopping the Packers not to mention they did a pretty good job on the Pats in Week 9.

Giants D was banged up the 1st time they played and also were without Nicks on offense.

Giants D is playing real well. The front 4 gets their pass rush going and Peter Brady will start crying to the refs real quickly for flags.

Dont need the points.
              He who wears diaper knows his shit - Confucius

Comment

Originally posted by insidethe8thpol View Post
                Giants D was banged up the 1st time they played and also were without Nicks on offense.

Giants D is playing real well. The front 4 gets their pass rush going and Peter Brady will start crying to the refs real quickly for flags.

Dont need the points.
                Quote:
                Originally Posted by vinnyvegas

Time off hurts Giants

And the time off doesnt hurt the Pats ? Don't think as much...Giants on a bigger momentum swing yr end than Pats IMO...anyone will say Giants are best team playing right now, so YES it hurts Giants more. Also Grond will be ready.

Both teams play outdoors, so why does it favor the Pats ? Pats play no huddle spread which generally favors teams running that type of O on TURF/INDOORS (Saints come to mind), so edge IMO goes to Pats

Personel on both sides have changed. Why would the Pats have to go back to 2007 for motivation ? They were beat by the Giants at home in Week 9 of this year. I specifically mentioned Brady/Belechik undeniably the head of the snake of the Pats...as they go so do Pats, so their prep/motvation/attention to details/gimmics/scheme will be like no other game...I believe Brady has already been quoted how he didn't think they played well in that SB, so YES more motivation IMO w/ Pats...also, didn't Pats lose to Ravens reg season? Hard to beat teams twice

Giants D did pretty well stopping the Packers not to mention they did a pretty good job on the Pats in Week 9. Let's just say both teams will not have same game plan as Reg season non-div game that was weeks ago. Did you see A Hernandez at RB during Reg Season???

Giants D is playing real well. The front 4 gets their pass rush going and Peter Brady will start crying to the refs real quickly for flags. Maybe

Dont need the points.Leaning that way myself but Vegas made the Pats FAVS for a reason & it's not to give away FREE money
                FUCK YOU, FUCK ME

Comment

teams playing with same-season loss revenge are 7-5 SU in Super Bowls, including 3-0 the last three games.

Revenge has been a staple for the Patriots especially under the tandem of Bill Belichick and Tom Brady. The Dynamic Duo is 43-13 SU and 36-17-3 ATS in games when avenging a loss, including 18-3 SU and 16-4-1 ATS when playing off three or more wins in a row.

In addition, Belichick and Brady have lost five playoff games together. They are 2-0 SU during the postseason in playoff loss revenge games, defeating Denver and Baltimore this campaign
                  FUCK YOU, FUCK ME

Comment

Working...
                  X