Kb's dream team!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kb's dream team!!!!

PEBBLE BEACH, Calif. — In what could be the ultimate display of matter and anti-matter colliding, Tiger Woods and Tim Tebow could end up playing together in the AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am in California next month.

According to GlobalGolfPost.com, a highly placed source says the tournament is mulling an invitation to the Denver Broncos quarterback.

The source went on to say that if Tebow accepts the invitation, the tournament's first choice would be to make the 14-time major winner his playing partner. Woods would have to approve the pairing.

There has also been speculation that Dallas Cowboys quarterback Tony Romo could be a possible partner for Woods, who will be entering the event for the first time since 2002.

Pebble Beach Resorts Fall & Winter Getaways in Monterey, CA | Golf Packages & Special Offers

Check out the PB Golf Links Virtual Tour !!

Need a Limo call the Ldawg

Comment

Sweet courses ... PB Links are once in a life time course . But many people actually prefer Spyglass . Make your reservation KB !

Comment

I called last week, they have a lot of rules about playing there, would love to but was a little spendy when you include the hotel. We ended up booking at Torey Pines. Some day I will get there though.

PS. I don't think the course could survive the abuse Kb would cause.

Comment

Working...
        X