I do apologize for my bcs pod

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I do apologize for my bcs pod

AS THIS IS CALLED MAKING MONEY AND HELPING PEOPLE DO THE SAME NOT EVERYONE WINS ALL THE TIME AND I HAD A GREAT BANKROLL AS OF THE LAST MONTH SMOKING THE BOARDS IN THE BOWL GAMES AND PLAYOFFS THIS IS WHY I WENT AGAINST THE PUBLIC ON THE UNDER IN THE NCS GAME I TRIED THE REVERSE LINE MOVEMENT AND HAD VERY HIGH EXPECTATIONS THAT THE OUTCOME WOULD BE OVER THE TOTAL OF 40 BUT I GUESS THIS IS WHY ITS CALLED GAMBLING IT JUST SEEMD WAY TOO EASY TO TAKE THE UNDER AND I JUMPED THE OTHER WAY BECAUSE OF THE STEELERS GAME SHOCKED ME WITH THAT OVER AND THE FACT THAT THE LINE FOR ME JUMPED FROM 40 TO 41.5 IN THE BAMA GAME HOPE YOU GUYS UNDERSTAND WHAT I WAS TRYING TO DO AND AGAIN I APOLOGIZE FOR THOSE WHO FOLLOWED MY PLAY ON THAT OVER
    TRUST ME IM COULD THROW UP MYSELF IM THAT DISCUSTED THANKS AGAIIN FOR EVERYONES HELP HERE ON BC AS IM NOT POSTING ANY POD'S OR GOY'S UNLESS I HAVE direct INSITE INFO FROM PLAYERS THAT IM GOOD FRIENDS WITH that <>
    one of them actually play on the giants he lives 5 min from me hes the starting fullback rookie from pitt not mentioning names but sure u can figure it out ill post if i hear more on his outtake
    A Quote' By Warren Buffet...'worlds richest Man'
    "When you get to my age, you'll measure your success in life by how many of the people you want to have love you actually do love you.That's the ultimate test of how you've lived your life."

No worries buddy. That's why the call it gambling and now winning

Keep the picks coming!

Comment

Crazy you can't win them all. Appreciate your input keep them coming

Comment

Dude, I posted like 4 straight large losers, it makes u feel awful. But its gambling, like KB said, its not called winning
        Questions, comments, complaints:
        [email protected]

Comment

No problem. You post a hell of a lot more winners than losers.

Comment

Pick yourself up and dust yourself off. Keep em coming crazy

Comment

Working...
            X