Congrats SEC'ers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congrats SEC'ers

What are you going to do with your Crystal Ball?

Will you polish it and stroke it wearing your rivals shirt or will you put on your own schools shirt and pretend the Ball was really yours?

Seriously, since you guys (Fix, Alexthecockgobbler, SUS, Eliminator, etc) are the only ones who have knowledge of college football, please tell me who is going to win as I have no freaking clue

Do I need to buy a Bama or Tiger Bait shirt tomorrow

TIGER BAIT !!!!

Now did you expect anything less !!!

If you want what I seriously feel about the game, betting wise, I like the over. I think both offenses will be better than what people think. The total of 41 wants you to bet the under, considering their last score and the rep of both defenses.
    I'm playing the over, just in case any one gives a shit !!!

Also, I wish we were playing Ok State. NOT because I feel that the "SEC" can then show their dominance, but because I personally don't feel it was right that Alabama got to take a week off while LSU and Ok State had to play for their respective titles. Ok State beat the shit out of Oklahoma and LSU beat up on Georgia while Bama watched as a one loss team. Doesn't seem fair, but thats the way the system is designed as of now.

Now, bitch, TIGER BAIT !!!!!
    jc Wishes He Can Get A Goat

Comment

I know this is a homer pick, but I still believe LSU is a pick here. LSU can pretty much play man all day long with the corners they have and stuff the box to stop Richardson. They should be able to move the ball better on turf in the dome themselves. Miles played by far the most conservative gameplan last time since he was never really trailing and we were playing in their house. I agree with Dave in this will definitely not be a 9-6 game this time and I think LSU has a better chance in a higher scoring game.

Comment

I'm rolling with Bama tonight. Both great teams but Alabama played a better game the first time. Missed a few FG's and they kept letting LSU hang around. I see Bama scoring early and never looking back. Bama 27-17

Comment

Does Bama still have the same kicker? He can't be any better in a house full of hooligan's (sorry Tiger fans ) tonight can he?

Comment

trying to pull up my song for ya......Can't figure how to do it.....

PAPI....I sent you the song GoodBye Nick....could you insert it in here please.......

KB, this is my SEC answer to you....
            Last edited by Kaptain; 01-09-2012, 12:22 PM.

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Comment

thanks CLUB......LMAO....funny as hell......

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
                  What are you going to do with your Crystal Ball?

Will you polish it and stroke it wearing your rivals shirt or will you put on your own schools shirt and pretend the Ball was really yours?

Seriously, since you guys (Fix, Alexthecockgobbler, SUS, Eliminator, etc) are the only ones who have knowledge of college football, please tell me who is going to win as I have no freaking clue

Do I need to buy a Bama or Tiger Bait shirt tomorrow
                  We will probably stick it next the the hundreds and hundreds of other trophies that we won. As for the game, it's tough to pick. I wish we were playing the garbage 12 trams like
                  Okie state, chokehold, or Texas. That would've been easy money.

Comment

What is a garbage tram?

Comment

Working...
                    X