No announcement yet.

John (Fox) 3:16 (Tebow's passing yards)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• John (Fox) 3:16 (Tebow's passing yards)

For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.

I'm just sayin'

Bump for Vols

Comment

I'm almost begging for him to fuck up just so people stop acting like he's so perfect. He's human just like everyone else. I just want him to win and people say he's a damn good QB and competitor. All this other drama is a little much!!!

Comment

I wonder if Denver ever has 666 total yards if people will start thinking he's the anti-Christ

Comment

Originally posted by vols fan View Post
          I'm almost begging for him to fuck up just so people stop acting like he's so perfect. He's human just like everyone else. I just want him to win and people say he's a damn good QB and competitor. All this other drama is a little much!!!
          The problem is he's not a damm good quarterback. The fourth qtr yesterday, half his passes were so far off, it wasn't even funny! What's worse is, Denver got screwed on the pass that should have been ruled a fumble, but the ref blew the whistle, then Tebow got face masked twice on 1 play. It appeared Denver had to beat Pitt and the refs. And they did. Smoke and mirrors is how they do it.

Comment

It really is amazing to me how the guy continues to win. He's horrid as a passer. Blows me away Pitt couldn't beat him!

Comment

Originally posted by ToDaClub View Post
              The problem is he's not a damm good quarterback. The fourth qtr yesterday, half his passes were so far off, it wasn't even funny! What's worse is, Denver got screwed on the pass that should have been ruled a fumble, but the ref blew the whistle, then Tebow got face masked twice on 1 play. It appeared Denver had to beat Pitt and the refs. And they did. Smoke and mirrors is how they do it.
              The "damn good" was supposed to be with the competitor not the QB. He finds ways to win but he's not a great QB. He does find a way to win games though!!! I don't know how he does but he does it

Comment

OMG I can't make this shit up. We all know we celebrate December 25 as the birth of Jesus Christ. Demaryius Thomas is the guy who caught the TD pass in OT. Would anyone like to guess when his birthday is?

Comment

OMG I can't make this shit up. We all know we celebrate December 25 as the birth of Jesus Christ. Demaryius Thomas is the guy who caught the TD pass in OT. Would anyone like to guess when his birthday is?

It's all part of the new world order!!!

Comment

No Biggie…Just A Halo Over Mile High… Barstool Sports: Boston

Comment

And the Refs names were Mathew Mark Luke and John now that's funny

Comment

316 yards on 10 pass completions equals 31.6 yards per pass

Comment

UBS also averaged 31.6 yards per catch and they said the ratings were as high as any arc game in 25 years the ratings were u guessed it 31.6
                          MLB 2012***100-98 +$215 OR +2.15 UNITS
                          HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
                          0-0TOP PLAYS

NCAA FBL 2011-2012**** 26-23

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
                            316 yards on 10 pass completions equals 31.6 yards per pass
                            3+1+6=10

Comment

Well what about this it might be a sign I was looking at dover downs and thinking about this number thing and I saw it was race 5.I thought to myself we were just talking about #25 so I am going to play the #2 horse in the 5th race.The horses name is "Game Day and the jockeys initials are T.T. Same as TIM Tebow .

Damn I feel like savage.Lol
                              MLB 2012***100-98 +$215 OR +2.15 UNITS
                              HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
                              0-0TOP PLAYS

NCAA FBL 2011-2012**** 26-23

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

Working...
                              X