No announcement yet.

Cotton Bowl Big 12 v SEC IN Game....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Holy shit did Bama's kicker get in a K State uniform?

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
      Nailed it bro! Couldn't have said it any better

Go get a room !!!

But dimer is right. Like I said in one of the many threads concerning this topic, right now, the TOP teams in the SEC are probably better than the TOP teams in most of the other conferences, BUT, the SEC does have "weak sisters" like the rest.
      The last 5-8 years, the top teams have come from the SEC, but go back 10-15 years ago when teams like Texas, USC, Oklahoma, Nebraska, Notre Dame, etc., were sitting where the SEC is now. Its a cycle and like most things in sports, it changes and there will be a time soon when this changes also.

BUT, for now - GO LSU !!! TIGER BAIT !!!

I had to be obnoxious for a second there !!!
      jc Wishes He Can Get A Goat

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
        Holy shit did Bama's kicker get in a K State uniform?
        I hope not, I want him back in a Bama uniform Monday !!!
        jc Wishes He Can Get A Goat

Comment

Originally posted by 10DimeBry View Post
          get real what? SEC is a good conference...is it the best in college football? maybe, but i dont think the SEC is dominate over any conference. Slightly better ok. head and shoulders better than any other conference no way. Shit 7 or 8 SEC teams are mid level in any conference. I've already listed them. more than half the SEC teams are garbage. Just like every other conference as well.

Does the SEC have 1 or 2 better teams than other conferences prolly. But it aint like they have 7 or 8 Solid teams and other conferences have 1 or 2.

the way SEC honks make it sound its like any SEC team could run all over any team from another conference.
          No, and again, you are dealing in these brash exaggerations.

I don't know who these "SEC honks" are, nor do I want any affiliation with them.

".is it the best in college football? maybe,"

No, not maybe, it is. And until you find a conference that's better than it, it still is.

I'm not one of these guys who thinks it's SEC or get the fuck out. But it is the best conference in football, and it's so hard to argue that with any rational thinking.
          "CFB YTD: 5-8-1 -16.2"

Comment

Hold em to a fg and let me get a late TD for the backdoor

Comment

This is another cake walk game against these so-called "dynamic" offense of the garbage 12. I wish they would stop putting big 12 v sec games, as the game tend to be one sided.

Comment

Originally posted by mavskidd02 View Post
                No, and again, you are dealing in these brash exaggerations.

I don't know who these "SEC honks" are, nor do I want any affiliation with them.

".is it the best in college football? maybe,"

No, not maybe, it is. And until you find a conference that's better than it, it still is.

I'm not one of these guys who thinks it's SEC or get the fuck out. But it is the best conference in football, and it's so hard to argue that with any rational thinking.
                lets be clear here....there is no fact that the SEC or any conference is the best in the nation. It's all just a matter of opinion. Shit I could say and do jokingly that the BIG EAST is the best conference in football. Do I believe that NO. Truth is without a playoff where games are actually decided on the field, there is no clear "it is" when it comes down to who is the best conference.

You or anyone else can come at me with some strength of schedule, BCS poll v AP poll, ranked vs unranked, home vs away, full moon vs harvest moon, mascot v mascot, waterboy v waterboy or whatever BS reasoning u may give to say SEC or any conference is superior.
                2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

I have never heard anyone say that kst has a great offense
                  updated thru 4/04 play

CFB: (0-1) 1.05 units
                  NFL: (0-0) 0.0 units

Comment

Congrats on the win Alex. OU beat this K State team 58-17 though in K State's house though.

All kidding aside, just using some of your logic against ya. SEC is good at the top, but the rest of the league is horrid. Good luck to you in whichever SEC shirt you put on next Monday night

Comment

Just be thankful either one doesn't have to line up against Okie St this year though bro...

Comment

Like I said, when you find a conference comparable to the SEC, let me know.

"Truth is without a playoff where games are actually decided on the field, there is no clear "it is" when it comes down to who is the best conference."

What are you talking about? We just decided it on the field. We just watched the #3 SEC team handle #2 Big 12 team.

In what fantasy playoff system is LSU not the best team in the nation. We can keep sugarcoating things and speaking in hypotheticals. I'm looking at what's right in front of us. The SEC won this game, and the SEC will win again on Monday, because the two top ranked teams in the nation are from the same conference.

Comment

Originally posted by Bill the Thrill View Post
                          I have never heard anyone say that kst has a great offense
                          They average 33+ points per game. I don't know who said they were great, but they are certainly (or at least perceived to be) better than average.

They scored 16 points tonight.

Comment

who said LSU isnt the best team in the country? i sure didnt. I think they are. My point is as a conference how could you or anyone else argue that SEC or any conference is clearly the best. You cant. arkansas beat k state so what! Rutgers beat Iowa St, Cincy beat vandy wva beat clemson,SC beat Neb, mich st beat UGA....so what? all of that proves nothing IMO.
                            2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

The two best teams in the nation are from the same conference. That proves SOMETHING. imo

Comment

Originally posted by 10DimeBry View Post
                                who said LSU isnt the best team in the country? i sure didnt. I think they are. My point is as a conference how could you or anyone else argue that SEC or any conference is clearly the best. You cant. arkansas beat k state so what! Rutgers beat Iowa St, Cincy beat vandy wva beat clemson,SC beat Neb, mich st beat UGA....so what? all of that proves nothing IMO.
                                Get your head out of your ass Dime. If thats your opinion, then you really dont know much about college football. You're nieve if you dont agree that the SEC, right now, is the best conference.Stick to the NFL.

Comment

Working...
                                X