Who the HE$$ is Dunkel???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who the HE$$ is Dunkel???

I saw this in trends / index. Why post this unless he is some capper prophet?

its an index. its not a capper.

just used as a prediction of score based on variables.
    2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

The Dunkel Index is the original power rating system for sports. Here's a portion of their home page:

82 and Still Going Strong!
      This season marks our 82nd consecutive year of producing the Dunkel ratings -- a record in longevity that no other index or system can match. Created in 1929 by Dick Dunkel, Sr., as the original power rating system, the Dunkel Index has consistently produced top-quality ratings and picks for sports fans everywhere.

Picking games is a lot like investing. You have to analyze the data, determine the trends and process it all into a clear, rational decision. At Dunkel, we do all that for you. We follow every team from week-to-week and program the information into time-tested, mathematical formulas that consistently produce high-quality picks. But we take it one step further. Instead of hiding behind fuzzy, seat-of-the-pants speculation, we tell you exactly what the margin of victory should be. That way you can compare our numbers with what others are saying and determine the picks you like best.

The Index is the oldest and one of the most respected power rating services in existence. It is still family-owned and operated by a third generation of Dunkels, who thoroughly research every game. No pick is posted without applying the Dunkel method and we stand behind every call. Our track record of proven success has attracted followers across the country and internationally.

Comment

Badger,

The Index is great straight-up but only about .500 ATS.

Comment

Originally posted by Udog View Post
          82 and Still Going Strong!
          This season marks our 82nd consecutive year of producing the Dunkel ratings -- a record in longevity that no other index or system can match. Created in 1929 by Dick Dunkel, Sr., as the original power rating system, .
          I believe Spark's son worked with Dick Dunkel back in the day.
          2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

I find it very useful filling a teaser.

Comment

Originally posted by 10DimeBry View Post

Comment

Originally posted by 10DimeBry View Post
                You bastage ...

Comment

Never knew this shit! Haha

Always wondered what and why stuff but cool... good reading of why... Thnx

Comment

Working...
                  X