UGA/ LSU In-Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UGA/ LSU In-Game

Second half thoughts.....Dawgs defense playing out of their minds. LSU knows how to win and been in this position before.
    I would be interested in each of your thoughts on how you think the second half will play out!

LSU has been a 2nd half team all year but you aint kidding the Dawgs defense is playing as fast and as good as any defense in the country. I would lean to LSU cause surely UGA cant just keep shutting LSU down. Did LSU even pick up a first down? Whats the line?

Comment

Unfortunate that Okie St lost to Iowa St. I understand that was a bad loss, but 1) Okie St actually has the tougher SOS and 2) they beat 2 teams currently ranked in the top 25 of the bCS while Okie St beat 4 teams in the top 25. This system is such bullshit...so sick of hearing "every weekend is a playoff"...that is such horseshit.

PS Why exactly does Bama deserve a rematch w/LSU?

Comment

Originally posted by LVJimmy View Post
        Unfortunate that Okie St lost to Iowa St. I understand that was a bad loss, but 1) Okie St actually has the tougher SOS and 2) they beat 2 teams currently ranked in the top 25 of the bCS while Okie St beat 4 teams in the top 25. This system is such bullshit...so sick of hearing "every weekend is a playoff"...that is such horseshit.

PS Why exactly does Bama deserve a rematch w/LSU?
        I agree with you.

It's going to be LSU/bama TV wants that.

My question is....Let's say bama beats LSU in BCS. how is it not a split national title? LSU will have only 1 loss like alabama. Also in this case the loses from both teams will be to each other. Also LSU will have defeated alabama in alabama. So if LSU loses how can they not be atleast tied for a championship?

regardless the BCS and college football in general is a disaster. No one cares about any of these 30+ bowl games. Without gambling no one would even watch most of them. Shit lots of these bowls have half empty stadiums.

if not having a playoff is so great why does every other major sport have some sort of playoff to declare the ultimate champion of the season.
        2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

Working...
        X