Hou/Jax line

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hou/Jax line

anybody know why hou line when up from 3.5 to 6.5 when hou has back up qb in?
    Check out all of my past picks at www.Byeweekpicks.com
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/Byeweekpicks

2014 NFL Record: 36-30-1 (55%), +5.5 units

2013 NFL Record: 34-26-1 (57%)

2012 NFL Record: 41-30-2 (58%)
    +9 units (1unit=6% of bankroll)

2011 NFL record: 34-25-2 (58%)
    +3.4 units

2010 NFL Record: 29-16-2 (64%)
    +15.1 units

2009 NFL Record: 37-24-4 (61%)
    +16.3 units

2008 NFL Record: 39-24-3 (62%)
    +16.8 Units

2007 NFL Record: 42-27-2 (61%)
    +14.7 Units

I guess a lot of bettors think that Leinart isn't much of a drop off from Schaub and loaded up on Houston.

Comment

I think it was AJohnson coming back 2 play this week

Comment

leinart, tate/foster, aj> line should be at 10 =p
        "dont judge me in one week, judge me the whole season."

Comment

I noticed all the books moved 3 points in a 2 hour span friday afternoon. I know it doesn't have anything to do with AJ since he's be full practice all week and has been listed as probable. The only other thing I could find is that DE Matt Roth (concussion) and DT Terrance Knighton (ankle) had been reported on friday that they have been ruled out. Also DE Aaron Kampman (hamstring) while he is questionable, is expected to miss his 3rd straight week. Its hard to believe that's why it's jumped and I don't believe it's smart $ unless billy walters is pulling his shenanigans again. I was loving the jags, not so much anymore. They own the texans at home. they have won last 4 @home vs, texans.No matter how bad they are or how good texans were they have had thier #. I'll probably still take it but for not as much. Good luck!
          LES SAVY FAV

Comment

Working...
          X