Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question

Guys I'm new to this site, just started in the world of sports betting.

I just wanted to get clarification on some of the terms I see on here on some of your posts.

units

I appreciate it!!!

A * and a unit are basically the same thing. Many bettors use a flat "unit" amount. A * or unit is a percentage of your bankroll. For simple math, let's say you have bankroll of $10,000. A 1 unit or 1* play would be $100 or 1% of your bankroll. A 2 unit or 2* play would be $200 or 2% of your bankroll etc.

Most bettors have a flat unit they like to wager on plays. The more they like they play, the bigger units or *'s the play will be.

Hope this helps

Welcome to the best sports site on the net

Comment

yes it does..thanks!!!

Comment

welcome to the site.....have fun with us, and don't ever fail to ask a question when in doubt.....

you may get some comedic answers also, but the guys here know when to help others out.....

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
          A unit is basically what I pull on everynight. Sometimes it's my own unit and sometimes it's a strangers big unit I pull on. I even suck on one from time to time but thats another story. The fact is that a unit is played with everynight here in my town.

Hope this helps

Welcome to the best sports site on the net
          You have some serious explaining to do

Comment

Welcome Ship It

Comment

Working...
            X