Week 12 Fantasy Talk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Week 12 Fantasy Talk

Ok guys, got a little quandry here. In a 10 team league, stacked with RB's.

My starters last few weeks are Ray Rice and DeMarco Murray.

Rice is up against SF this week who has given up the fewest points to RB's this year.

Murray is playing the dolphins who have somehow given up the 2nd fewest points to RB's.

On the bench I have, LaGarrette Blount, Willis McGahee, and Beanie Wells.

Blount playing Tennessee, McGahee playing SD, and Wells playing St. Louis.

I say stick with Rice and Murray. It's tough to bench the star players down the stretch. Both guys should still hit double digits and are healthy. Blount, McGahee and Wells have all been struggling with injuries. Blount was a beast against GB, he's the only one I might consider but I'd stick with your regulars.

Comment

Originally posted by hokie99 View Post
      I say stick with Rice and Murray. It's tough to bench the star players down the stretch. Both guys should still hit double digits and are healthy. Blount, McGahee and Wells have all been struggling with injuries. Blount was a beast against GB, he's the only one I might consider but I'd stick with your regulars.
      Thanks, that's what I am thinking. I got burned week 1 sitting Rice vs. Pitt and I don't want that to happen again. Murray playing much more consistent than the others like you say. Thanks for the feedback.

Comment

Stick with Rice and Murray.. Thats about as good as it gets for RB's .....Whats your record???

Comment

Originally posted by tdtylert View Post
          Stick with Rice and Murray.. Thats about as good as it gets for RB's .....Whats your record???
          7-4

QB play is iffy, went with Rivers first part of season and since I've inserted Eli in he's been slumping a bit.

WR's are DeSean Jackson, Brandon Lloyd, and Dwayne Bowe.

Comment

Damn, nice team
            2012 - 2013 NCAAF

21 - 20 - 0

2012 - 2013 NFL

14 - 10 - 1

Comment

So I got a question. Which of these 3 do you go with: Lloyd, Victor Cruz, Tolbert. I'm thinking Lloyd and Cruz but it's a PPR league and Tolbert is a good receiver. Thoughts?

Comment

I like how Lloyd is coming along in the Rams system. I'd have to go with Lloyd and Cruz.

That is a tough one though.

Comment

I gotta sit Detroit's D vs GB right?

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
                    I gotta sit Detroit's D vs GB right?
                    No doubt

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
                      I like how Lloyd is coming along in the Rams system. I'd have to go with Lloyd and Cruz.

That is a tough one though.
                      Thanks. Yea I agree. Lloyd is Bradford's guy now. Cruz is becoming Manning's favorite guy. Tolbert has been consistent with catches but hasn't been scoring lately. Denver D has stepped up too. I'll likely stick with the 2 receivers.

Comment

San Fran hasnt given up a rushing TD all year and no single back has put a 100 yards on them
                        Questions, comments, complaints:
                        [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by jcindaville View Post
                          San Fran hasnt given up a rushing TD all year and no single back has put a 100 yards on them
                          Pitt hadn't either

Comment

Working...
                          X