LSU/Alabama thoughts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LSU/Alabama thoughts

The big game is a week from this Saturday. I have seen early lines of Bama -4. I know we have plenty of football before then, but this is shaping up to be a future ESPN Classic. The schedule makers were geniuses when they scheduled this game, giving both teams a bye a week before, giving them two weeks to prepare for each other.

Bama is one of those teams that seems to screw me whether I bet for them or against them. My gut tells me to take the points, but I will change my mind 5 times before the game. These two teams may meet again in January in NOLA for the big one.

Guys, I have stayed out so far this year, mainly because of the offshore uncertainty and wife budget cuts. This game is getting me back in; I am pumped.

I would appreciate any and all thoughts. Right now the game is too close to call so I am leaning to LSU +4.

You have the (By Far) two best defenses in the Country facing off. They almost mirror each other in their ability. When that happens, i look to see who has the safest, most experienced, QB. Lsu has 2 of them and 'Bama has a Greenhorn behind center. I like the points!

Comment

I like bama mainly coz they are the home team and as much as I don't like the guy I take Saban over Miles. Saban will have this team ready IMO.. I think LSU defensively has a better d... Not much...and not enough to be the difference... Hate to be a line reader but this line tells me bama all day long... If I get bit in the ass I get bit but this is one mans opinion

Comment

bama struggled for the entire first half vs a piss poor Tenn D.

but chalk is king in college football.

I will be watching this game. Like most huge games though i'll prolly wont be wagering on it. If i do i'll prolly go small on LSU +

lsu allowed oregon to score 27 on them. I dont think bama has the same offense as oregon. I dont see bama scoring 20 on LSU.
        2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

Working...
        X