baseball tickets crazy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• baseball tickets crazy

I bought 4 tickets for $115 apiece for game 5 two weeks ago. (right field homerun porch)

just got offered $1500 and 3 cowboy-giants tickets on second row in end zone

what to do?

Isn't that really a personal choice based on what you want?

I can't believe that is all you paid for WS tickets!

Comment

Went last night in St Louis. Our season tickets cost us $200 per seat. 1st row 2nd level. That is why we lose a little on the season for them. Could not possibly sell them. Never know when you are going to be there again. And we are actually spoiled here getting to the postseason.. GO CARDS
      redbirds

Comment

I would sell them, sell the cowboys seats...watch both at home in the comfort of my living room with hd, and bet half on texas to murder the cardinals at home....Theyre not going back to st louie and Pujols is going to be a cub next year!

Comment

Originally posted by Brady22 View Post
          I bought 4 tickets for $115 apiece for game 5 two weeks ago. (right field homerun porch)

just got offered $1500 and 3 cowboy-giants tickets on second row in end zone

what to do?
          If I had never been to a World series game, I would go to the game.

If I had been to a World Series game, I would sell the tickets; I will never get that kind of return on any other investment. I would hold the Cowboys tickets and decide what to do a day before the game.

Lots of options, but I wouldn't pass up on a WS game, it could be a once in a lifetime event

If you don't go, the guy that bought your seats will get a homerun ball....again, basing it on what I would do, and my luck
          Last edited by robby_morini; 10-21-2011, 09:01 PM.

Comment

if they have a chance to win the championship i think you have to go, not many chances to see a world series clinching game. have fun either way

Comment

Originally posted by JD_9438 View Post
              if they have a chance to win the championship i think you have to go, not many chances to see a world series clinching game. have fun either way
              i agree, if it's a clincher then go; otherwise, enjoy the profit

Comment

All I know is that I drove down to Boston for game 7 of the WS in 1975 and bought a standing room ticket during the afternoon for $40 if you can believe it.
                Although they lost, in retrospect and as a Sox diehard since 1952, it was an experience I will always treasure and never forget!
                Last edited by savage1; 10-22-2011, 01:56 PM.

Comment

Working...
                X