34 days in a row of football boys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 34 days in a row of football boys

Starting today we will have a football game every night until November 23 the night before Thanksgiving.

Cold weather,football and the holidays right around the corner. Man I love this time of year

Comment

If possible, only post a prediction if you know it's gonna win, or this could get really ugly for my bank account.

Comment

Originally posted by ToDaClub View Post
        If possible, only post a prediction if you know it's gonna win, or this could get really ugly for my bank account.

Just think Club. The next night we don't have a football game on you will already have two feet of snow on the ground

Comment

At least.

Comment

At least.
            That can be your excuse. Just tell your bookie your snowed in and won't be able to settle up till Summer

Comment

Originally posted by vols fan View Post
              That can be your excuse. Just tell your bookie your snowed in and won't be able to settle up till Summer
              He knows where I live and has a really nice snowmobile, and Boat, and Motorcycle, and Lake Home, and Car. I've bought him a lot of nice things over the years, indirectly

Comment

He knows where I live and has a really nice snowmobile, and Boat, and Motorcycle, and Lake Home, and Car. I've bought him a lot of nice things over the years, indirectly
                OMG!!

Comment

Working...
                X