Fantasy Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fantasy Question

I need RB help. Looks like Felix Jones is going to be out a few weeks for Dallas. Who is the better pick up, DeMarco Murray or Tashard Choice? Looks like Murray has more upside with his speed and he did catch a lot of passes in college but Choice has been in the offense a while and may get the edge on carries due to experience.

Murray. He got more carries and was a lot more productive this past Sunday. Dallas really likes his hands out of the backfield too and I would think he gets a few passes thrown his way. Just my 2 cents

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
      Murray. He got more carries and was a lot more productive this past Sunday. Dallas really likes his hands out of the backfield too and I would think he gets a few passes thrown his way. Just my 2 cents
      Thanks kb. I'm definitely leaning that way too. Seems like Murray would be a no brainer except Garrett kept giving the ball to Choice even though he'd just get like a yard or 2. I think that's the way I'll go unless any Dallas fans have any inside info...

Comment

The pickup is Earnest Graham if he is available, I did last week.

Comment

Jackie Battle might be another option, looks like he is starting for KC this week

Comment

Ronnie Brown(traded to Det) is my pick.Jahvid Best won't last the season.Bown will also get the goal line carries.I hear he might start this week,because Best has a slight concussion.

Comment

Graham and Battle were already snatched up the last couple weeks. I picked up Murray this morning and I'm going to look into Ronnie Brown. I would imagine he'll get a lot more work than he did in Philly. Peyton Hillis and Arian Foster have killed me this year...Thanks guys.

Comment

Working...
              X