• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MNF/MLB Playoffs In Game/Bitch Thread

Come on Rangers

Let's go Cards

Bring out the whooping sticks Bears

Close it out Rangers! Quit away these chances!

Comment

Come on Nellie...

Comment

Grand Fucking Salami!!!!!!!

Comment

Did anyone see MNF a defensive game? Really liking the Bears now!

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
            Grand Fucking Salami!!!!!!!

I hate you

Comment

What is ironic about the Texas/Deroit game is that I played over 9 and obviously the only way I could win the bet at least in this inning would be a grandslam.
              It is ironic, I kid you not and I remember it well that a number of years ago I was in the same kind of predicament and the Sox were playing a game again in Texas.
              I had the over and the game was tied in the ninth or extra innings-can't remember which.
              Anyways the Rangers loaded the bases and ARod came to bat-you know the rest of the story-thank God it is nice sometimes that history does repeat itself.

Comment

Bears have 7 snaps and 4 false starts

Comment

Savage, if you want people to read your posts in the in game thread, try keeping it to less than 3 paragraphs

Comment

Get your shit together guys, my bedtime will be here soon. These flags are ridiculous.

Comment

Cardinals

Never seen so much fucking yellow in a quarter of an NFL game

Comment

Originally posted by savage1 View Post
                        What is ironic about the Texas/Deroit game is that I played over 9 and obviously the only way I could win the bet at least in this inning would be a grandslam.
                        It is ironic, I kid you not and I remember it well that a number of years ago I was in the same kind of predicament and the Sox were playing a game again in Texas.
                        I had the over and the game was tied in the ninth or extra innings-can't remember which.
                        Anyways the Rangers loaded the bases and ARod came to bat-you know the rest of the story-thank God it is nice sometimes that history does repeat itself.
                        Good win Savage. Flip side of that, I had the under. Yuck!

Comment

Kick the FG

Comment

This is a bullshit game!!!!!! The refs must be on the take....

Comment

Fucking morons

Take the fucking points

Comment

Working...
                              X