Should Andy Reid Get Fired

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should Andy Reid Get Fired

Thought I would throw this topic out since it is a slow Monday. I for one think it is time for him to go. He put together the mess that is the Eagles, worrying too much about the superstars and not doing enough to fix the offensive and defensive lines, which is why the Eagles are 1-3. They can't block or tackle anyone. I think the life span of an NFL coach is about 10 years, then it is time to go. Look at Jeff Fisher. He was there 14 years when he got canned. Now the Titans look like a new team since Munchak took over. Reid has been there I think since 1999, it's time to go. Any other opinions?

Originally posted by ravenmaniac View Post
    Thought I would throw this topic out since it is a slow Monday. I for one think it is time for him to go. He put together the mess that is the Eagles, worrying too much about the superstars and not doing enough to fix the offensive and defensive lines, which is why the Eagles are 1-3. They can't block or tackle anyone. I think the life span of an NFL coach is about 10 years, then it is time to go. Look at Jeff Fisher. He was there 14 years when he got canned. Now the Titans look like a new team since Munchak took over. Reid has been there I think since 1999, it's time to go. Any other opinions?
    The GM that put this dream team together should get fired!

Comment

I think the Eagles will be fine. If the fg kicker makes 1 of the 2 makeable fg's he missed, Philly still wins the game.

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
        I think the Eagles will be fine. If the fg kicker makes 1 of the 2 makeable fg's he missed, Philly still wins the game and I don't get a strike in Survival Football.
        Don't worry KB, a lot of people have Tampa, so if Indy wins tonight a lot of guys will join ya.

Comment

I think it's to early for this. If they don't make the playoffs then yes for sure...
          Reid is a good coach IMO... Yesterday was just an absolute collapse on the players part.
          Fk Vick though... Love to watch him play but hate the guy.... If that makes any sense...

Comment

Originally posted by bryce View Post
            I think it's to early for this. If they don't make the playoffs then yes for sure...
            Reid is a good coach IMO... Yesterday was just an absolute collapse on the players part.
            Fk Vick though... Love to watch him play but hate the guy.... If that makes any sense...
            its going to be tough to win 10-11 of their next 12 Bryce

Comment

Originally posted by DAREALDEAL View Post
              its going to be tough to win 10-11 of their next 12 Bryce
              Do they need to win 10 out of 11?

Comment

The Eagles, 1-3 and in last place in the NFC East, rank 30th in the NFL in rush defense, 23rd in points allowed, 25th in yards per play, 31st in rushing yards per attempt and 24th in takeaways.

Comment

Working...
                X