Bartman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bartman

Watching ESPN "Catching Hell". It is hard to believe it has been 8 years since Bartman's foul ball incident. I have to feel for the guy, I probably would have done the same thing. The guy's life has never been the same

The odds have to be with the Cubbies at some point in time. This show really makes me wonder if they are jinxed.

its recording lol

Comment

It's only been 8 years?

What is Bartman up to anyway?

Comment

Originally posted by bryce View Post
        It's only been 8 years?

What is Bartman up to anyway?
        No one really knows. He has gone silent, passing on hundreds of thousands of dollars in appearance fees.

Again, I feel for the guy, people were brutal to the guy early on. Cubs need to win the Series for this guy to be completely forgiven

Comment

Originally posted by robby_morini View Post
          No one really knows. He has gone silent, passing on hundreds of thousands of dollars in appearance fees.

Again, I feel for the guy, people were brutal to the guy early on. Cubs need to win the Series for this guy to be completely forgiven
          Yea I started reading some of this stuff on him... He should take the money and should of done the commercial and bolted for refuge somewhere like North Dakota where there is a population of zero. he could hang out with todaclub.

I guess we will never know how that play affected history or the Cubbies run for the World Series. Like the article said their was no guarantee he would of caught the ball anyway... I am sure Cub fans beg to differ on that

Comment

He looked like a douche with headset and had zero reaction. That made people more infuriated.

Comment

Originally posted by bryce;1932015 He should take the money and should of done the commercial and bolted for refuge somewhere like North Dakota where there is a population of zero. [B
              he could hang out with todaclub.[/B]

TodaClub prolly is steve bartman
              2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

didnt that gonzalez clown misfield the next play or something to turn a DP ? yawn... leave the fuckin guy alone

Comment

[QUOTE=10DimeBry;1932325]

TodaClub prolly is steve bartman[/

You may be onto something there Bry!!

Comment

Working...
                  X