Roddy White
      V Jackson
      J Nelson
      J Graham
      Crosby
      Lions

Dont copy SUPER BOWL 1st Week LOL

Comment

Once bye weeks hit, do you just sell the players on bye. Seems like that defeats the purpose

Comment

BW, The point is to buy low and sell high so yes, you sell players often when they are losing money or doing badly. The more people buy a player, the more his price goes up. If some rookie tears it up in week 1, you would want to buy him for week 2 and get the big payout. If he slows down, you sell him and pick up someone new before he starts declining in price. You start with $100 and by like week 5, some teams will be worth $120. Some will be worth $90 if you have guys who are struggling and you keep them.

You want to sell them on a bye because everybody will and their price will drop like a rock BUT ... You pick them up when they come back and you gain all that money from their price rising again too. It is actually a lot of fun and you can have any player in the league. It's all about what YOU want to spend your money on. It's kinda like being a real GM.

Comment

Wayne, I joined one for $100 that friend wanted me to get in, I have stacked roster that I'd rather just keep for the year. I just don't exactly how to do it. Here's who I have

Vick
            Rice
            Charles
            V jax
            Fitz
            Dez
            Finley
            Henry
            Eagles D

Comment

If my understanding is correct, wouldn't everybody have V Jax, Dez and Finley because their value is listed so low? I guess sell them once the go ups few bucks?

Comment

Originally posted by BigWeiner View Post
                If my understanding is correct, wouldn't everybody have V Jax, Dez and Finley because their value is listed so low? I guess sell them once the go ups few bucks?
                Well there are several low priced guys that will go up. Half will go up in price and half will go down so yes, you have the right concept!

Any others want to play?

Comment

and you can keep guys BW, even if they lose money. It's all up to you really.

Comment

Looks like just 4 of us may play and it will be Winner Take All!

Comment

Working...
                    X