Apology for my driver's actions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apology for my driver's actions

Nascar Fans, I want to personally apologize for the way my crybaby driver handled himself after wrecking on his own doing in the Camping World truck series race last night. If Kyle and his spotter were on the same page, the wreck never would have happened. If that would have been the end of it, there would be no need for me to be here. Instead, that is unfortunately just the beginning. Kyle went on to act like the crybaby bitch that he is by staying on the track to purposely wreck Sadler, who was just racing and minding his own business. As a car owner, it kills me to see tons of money pissed away by childish actions. There was no need for the retaliation and it just goes to show that Kyle still doesn't have the maturity it takes to win a title. A lot of media members and fans are calling him the favorite to win the Cup this year, hogwash I say. You can't act like a 12 year old out here with the big boys. They'll eat him up and spit him out. I'll have a talk with him and see if I can get him straightened out, but I'll have to bring a diaper and some formula with me to get him to listen.

Joe Gibbs

He is such a little bitch!!!!

Comment

OMG - this smacks of Moderator collusion .

Sadler was certainly accepting of the incident for not having done ANYTHING to provoke it ! Just saying ... there's 3 sides to er' story . Having said that ... I'm sure Jimmey Spencer will not have to look very far for the "Crybaby" award of the week !

Comment

Originally posted by Ldawg View Post
        OMG - this smacks of Moderator collusion .

Sadler was certainly accepting of the incident for not having done ANYTHING to provoke it ! Just saying ... there's 3 sides to er' story . Having said that ... I'm sure Jimmey Spencer will not have to look very far for the "Crybaby" award of the week !
        Jimmy Spencer is going to nut up. Nothing gets his fat ass fired up like someone tearing up another car or truck on the track cause your mad. Wasn't that the same reason Childress kicked his ass and now 2 months later he's right back to doing it.

Comment

Working...
        X