Hurricane Irene Update Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hurricane Irene Update Thread

The weather channel is now saying it will be a CAT 2 or 3 when it hits the Bahamas... Yikes!!! They are also saying on the newest update that if trends continue, it will take a norther turn to the carolina's, but if it takes an UNEXPECTED jog to the west, you can say....GOODNIGHT (IRENE) to South Florida...

You live in South Florida right?

Comment

Luckily 99% of these are false alarms!

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
        You live in South Florida right?
        yes he lives in palm beach
        2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

Along way out but keep safe Doc. Man I hope it brings us a little rain. Dry as shit right now for us!!!

Comment

Hope everything is well your way Doc

Comment

Looks like its gonna miss florida.

Comment

I think they said it's almost a 100 miles wide, you will prolly get some major rain there, but hope the storm misses ya doc!

Comment

Wow, this thing is a BIG BITCH!!! Already at CAT 3. I have friends who live in Long Island Bahamas and they told me power lines are down, roofs are blown off flying across the streets, trees are down and thier church has collapsed already.....And the storm hasn't even hit at its strongest peek yet! It will definately be a CAT 4 within 24 hours with a possibilty of the track its running on it could be a CAT 5 by the time it hits Nassau!!!!!! HOLY MARY MOTHER OF GOD!!!!!!!

Comment

Great ...... Now they are saying it is coming right at us this weekend!

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218 View Post
                      Great ...... Now they are saying it is coming right at us this weekend!
                      My uncle is a VP at the Weather Channel and he said even if the eye missed the U.S that it's so big that Ny,Boston and all NE would still get pounded by winds,tornados and flooding rain. That's crazy. You fellas stay safe

Comment

Working...
                      X