Thursday In Game/Bitch thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thursday In Game/Bitch thread

Beckett is a cum dumpster! Never seen a guy suck such a tremendous amount of cock

he has a era of like 2 on the season.
    2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

The Royals haven't scored as many runs this month as they just got off Beckett in one inning

Comment

LMAO that is prolly ture
        2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
          Beckett is a cum dumpster! Never seen a guy suck such a tremendous amount of cock
          In 5 of the last 6 starts that Beckett has, his team has only scored a total of 9 runs for him. When he pitches they don't bring their bats to the ballpark.

Reminds me of when Maddux pitched, he NEVER got any run support. Basically if Beckett wants a win he can't give up more than 1-2 runs.

I took KC fwiw
          Questions, comments, complaints:
          [email protected]

Comment

But he still prolly is a cum dumpster
            [email protected]

Comment

Nice win JC

Comment

Originally posted by jcindaville View Post
                In 5 of the last 6 starts that Beckett has, his team has only scored a total of 9 runs for him. When he pitches they don't bring their bats to the ballpark.

Reminds me of when Maddux pitched, he NEVER got any run support. Basically if Beckett wants a win he can't give up more than 1-2 runs.

I took KC fwiw
                I'm pretty sure that's because both teams try to match their best pitchers against each other?

Comment

wasnt boston like -280 on ML today or something like that?
                  2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

Originally posted by ToDaClub View Post
                    I'm pretty sure that's because both teams try to match their best pitchers against each other?
                    I'm pretty sure you should stick to golf capping......Oh, thats right, you suck at that

If Hochevar for KC is there best at 6-8 then yes, they matched up the best KC has. KC doesnt have any good pitchers, see their record.

Beavan for Seattle, no, he isnt the best Seattle pitcher, that would be King Felix.

Niemann for TB, no, he isnt the Rays best pitcher either

Britton for the O's, well if he is their best he was 6-6 when Beckett faced him, not sure they have a best.

J.lyles for the Astros, no, he isnt the Astros best, matter of fact i dont know who he is or if they have a best pitcher.

Cliff Lee for the Phils, he isnt the best, Halladay is, but he is good.

Hellickson for TB, he isnt the best either.

Your theory doesnt hold water, much like your major golf picks dont hold thru till Saturday and Sunday

Maybe you should stick to Penguin racing, or division 7 college hockey

Beckett doesnt face the best pitchers, his team knows he is a stud, and they dont go out and play with the same intensity as they do for their lesser pitchers. IMO

Saw Maddux for the Braves suffer the same bullshit, use to piss me off when he pitched he got a couple of runs if he was lucky.
                    [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by 10DimeBry View Post
                      wasnt boston like -280 on ML today or something like that?
                      300 at some places
                      [email protected]

Comment

Division 7 hockey... Bwahahahahaha

Comment

Working...
                        X