Wednesday In Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wednesday In Game

Watching Santana through 7. He has good stuff today. Like to see him finish it.

Mariners up 1-0 on Yanks early. Gonna need more though.

Santana no hitter. He was in control all day.

Mariners get bases loaded, nobody out, and only can scratch out one run. What else is new? 2-0 in the bottom of the 5th.

Comment

Mariners are still gonna need one more run IMO to end this ridiculous losing streak. Ichiro having a good day, just doubled off Hughes with 1 out in the 7th. Would be nice to bring him around.

Tigers/White Sox 2-0 in the top of the 4th. Rayburn strikes out with the bases loaded and one out in the 3rd. Leyland elects to play him in lieu of Boesch, why he does that I will never know. Boesch's numbers are very good against lefties and would take him vs. anyone on the mound as opposed to Rayburn. Good for the under though.

Just posted the rest of my plays for today on another thread if anyone is interested. Criticism welcomed!

Comment

Nice win by the Mariners. Good start to the day.

Tigers/White Sox 2-1 in the top of the 7th. Austin Jackson hit a solo home run for the Tigers just a moment ago. Both teams have left several on base during the game. Waiting for one of these teams to cash in with 2 outs.......................with the under I hope it never happens.

Comment

So Leyland has the lefty Phil Coke in the 8th. He pitches to Adam Dunn and walks him. Bases loaded, one out, Carlos Quentin at the plate. Leyland doesn't even have a righty warming up in the bullpen much less anyone warm to bring in to pitch to Quentin. F-ing joke. After Quentin hits a foul home run, he hits into a fly ball double play and Leyland is bailed out again. He makes questionable decisions at best.

On a lighter note, looks like we may have an under come in this game and it just ended. Good ballgame. Tigers don't give up any ground as Cleveland lost today. Be back later to chat when the 7 PM's start.

Comment

Go Giants got them... I feel like a dummy betting Braves over though.

Comment

lets go giants and TORONTO!!!!
              2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

Need that Rangers/Twins game to stay under. I'm pissed about my Nats pick----I should know better. Everything else looks pretty good today. Need the Dbacks tonight......would be a nice end to the day.

Comment

toronto and SF winners !!!!!
                  2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

Nice work sir. Good w's.

Comment

thanks J Shiz.

now i need to get TB and SD home
                      2013 NCAA POD Record