No announcement yet.

My Worst Beat Ever

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Both the asshole ump and Joe Torre now admit the call was wrong.

Ump says he missed call in 19-inning loss - MLB - Yahoo! Sports

Comment

I was just kidding about saying he was safe gris. He was clearly out but since i had Atlanta, i said he was safe!

It may be your worst beat but i feel i have 2 or 3 that could top it for myself!

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218 View Post
        I was just kidding about saying he was safe gris. He was clearly out but since i had Atlanta, i said he was safe!

It may be your worst beat but i feel i have 2 or 3 that could top it for myself!
        The thing that frosts me, Wayne, is that I stayed up and watched the whole damn thing (I have the MLB package from DirecTV).

Comment

Originally posted by atolunch View Post
          Keep in mind as well that if he's called out the game continues. The Pirates had gone 17 straight innings without putting up a run, they had no pinch hitters left, and McCutchon was 0-6.

Far from a given that the Pirates would have won this game.

The Pirates have filed a formal complaint with MLB, for whatever that's worth.
          Well said lunch man. If he is called out, would Pittsburgh have won anyway??? No guarntee of that Gris. I've had worse beats on guarnteed losses, not if they MIGHT have come back and won
          Last edited by PhilJr; 07-27-2011, 10:19 PM.
          You can't drink all day if you don't start in the morning

Comment

Originally posted by Letswinalot View Post
            Im a Braves fan and didnt like to see it end like that. I watched it all. U cant say worst bad beat ever... It was tied Braves wouldve had 1st and 2nd 2 outs if the ump gets the call right... Anybodys game.
            the batter fell running to first it would have been an easy double play/
            MLB 2012***100-98 +$215 OR +2.15 UNITS
            HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
            0-0TOP PLAYS

NCAA FBL 2011-2012**** 26-23

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

Working...
            X