Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2012 BCS Odds to win Talk

Foots is right around the corner

Wanted to get some thoughts going on the upcoming season. Please feel free to share. Some odds I'll likely be playing to win the BCS Championship

Nebraska +1800
    Wisconsin +2800
    Oklahoma State +3000
    West Virginia +300
    Arkansas +3000

Too good of odds on these teams to pass up at least a cookie on

I'd be shocked if someone other than Nebby or win the Big 10+2. If that happens, I think the winner runs the table and it will be hard to keep them out of the Championship game. Get me there and it's anyone's game.

Oklahoma State returns the dynamic duo of Weeden and Blackmon. I'll be real interested to see how much the departure of RB Hunter and OC Holgerson hurt this offense, and I imagine more than people think, but if they are to put it together, they have OU at home to end the season and they are due for a big win.

The aforementioned Holgerson takes over West Virginia after a turmoil filled offseason with old HC Stewart and Holgerson fueding Holgerson is an offensive genius having run high powered offenses at Houston, Texas Tech, and Okie State last year before getting reins of his own program. WVU's returning QB was a playmaker this year and I think will make WVU the overwhelming favorite to win a weak Big East.

Arkansas is a long shot no doubt, but they return a lot of talent to leave them out at these odds. Petrino has shown he can coach, and although they have to replace dbag QB Mallett, there is a lot of firepower returning to the Razorbacks.

Call me a douche, dumbass, both, or something else

If you agree, disagree, or have an opinion of something completely different, let's hear it. I'm FREAKING pumped

5 weeks away

I like nebraska as of now.

what about your OU team kb?
    2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

West Virginia must be more than +300?

save your money on WV and Arkansas kb, they have zero chance!

Okie st never plays good enough d but out of those, I do like the 2 big 10 teams

Comment

I like Boise, Oregon and Oklahoma as my 3 favorites. Maybe Stanford too with Luck back. The winner of oregon/stanford should have a good shot!

Comment

Yes, typo w/ West Virginia as they are +3000.

Oklahoma and Alabama are my 2 favorites, but Oklahoma is +300 and Bama at +400 with my book are not worth a shot. I like picking longshots with this things.

Oklahoma is loaded this year and I expect big things. If they happen to win the title, I'll make some decent coin tailing them all year

Comment

What are the odds on boise and oregon kb?

Comment

Boise was at +900 and Oregon +1200 if I remember correctly

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218 View Post
                What are the odds on boise playing OU in a bowl again kb?
                Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
                Boise would be about -350 if they play my Sooners, would hate to get whooped on again
                Yea, hope it doesn't happen KB, that sent you into a funk for months!!!

Comment

Boise will be 12-0 but will that be a enough to get in? They're gonna blowout everyone on their schedule.

Comment

I think Wisconsin is the best of this group that could pull it out.

Comment

The winner of the SEC! LSU or Bama IMO

Comment

Originally posted by ToDaClub View Post
                        Yea, hope it doesn't happen KB, that sent you into a funk for months!!!
                        Yawn. I guess being old means you have to use old material

Comment

Originally posted by BigWeiner View Post
                          Boise will be 12-0 but will that be a enough to get in? They're gonna blowout everyone on their schedule.
                          they won't make it past week 1

Comment

Originally posted by BigWeiner View Post
                            I will give 1.5 to 1 that Boise State does not go 12-0 during the season.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Art View Post
                              I will give 1.5 to 1 that Boise State does not go 12-0 during the season.
                              I think they'll go undeafted, but I would only bet 11-1, anything can happen

Comment

Working...
                              X