Tiger Woods gets rid of Steve Williams

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tiger Woods gets rid of Steve Williams

Steve Williams was/is not the problem. I think Tiger will win again but not if he keeps doing stupid shit like this.

Tiger's biggest problem was getting rid of his HGH doctor

Comment

Is Tiger getting rid of him or is it his decision.I know with Tiger not playing he is not making any $$$$$.
      MLB 2012***100-98 +$215 OR +2.15 UNITS
      HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
      0-0TOP PLAYS

NCAA FBL 2011-2012**** 26-23

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

That's not a smart move by Tiger unless he is doing him a favor.That is like jimmie Johnson getting rid of Knaus because he is not dominating like the past years.
        HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
        0-0TOP PLAYS

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
          Tiger's biggest problem was getting rid of his HGH doctor
          nobody thinks he was on it the guy was the best at time nobody close he gets caught fucking pigs wife leaves he hurts knee now he cant even finish in top 20 or play come on the guy was juiced up its not the caddie

Comment

Originally posted by tech fan View Post
            Is Tiger getting rid of him or is it his decision.I know with Tiger not playing he is not making any $$$$$.
            Williams was "shocked" when he heard the news so it was all Tigers decision. It actually happened 2 weeks ago but they both agreed to not say anything so it wouldn't distract Adam Scott at the British Open. CRAZY!!!!!

Comment

Williams will do just fine with Adam Scott.

Tiger next victim will be Sean Foley when he realizes his mistake by going to him in the first place.

Tiger needs to go back to banging hoes, he played well while doing that.
              NBA is a joke

Comment

Another problem with these two is their wives/ex-wife are pretty good friends. I'm sure it causes some extra friction between Steve and Tiger that Steve's wife is calling Tiger a Cheating asshole every time she hears his name.

Bring back the "Who wins first poll. Tiger or Dale Jr."

For the record I voted neither!!!

Comment

Haven't seen a person fuck their lives up as bad since the Juice. His endorsements are drying up, his knee is fucked up (probably from the PEDs he was on for years) he lost his gorgeous wife and kids, hasn't won a tournament in almost 2 years and now he dumps Stevie boy. I love it. Ain't Karma a bitch

Comment

How long before Steve Williams comes out with a book. Him and Tiger were boys and no doubt in my mind Williams saw alot of shit. Fuck carrying a bag in the heat for 4 days. I'm signing me a $100 million tell all deal and kicking it to the beach the rest of my life if I'm Williams

Comment

Originally posted by vols fan View Post
                      How long before Steve Williams comes out with a book. Him and Tiger were boys and no doubt in my mind Williams saw alot of shit. Fuck carrying a bag in the heat for 4 days. I'm signing me a $100 million tell all deal and kicking it to the beach the rest of my life if I'm Williams
                      A good wingman never leave your side or spills the beans about your secrets.I am sure Mr Williams had gotten his fair share of Tigers Girls.Wonder how many bitches they tag-teamed.Lol
                      HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
                      0-0TOP PLAYS

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

Originally posted by flashypants View Post
                        nobody thinks he was on it the guy was the best at time nobody close he gets caught fucking pigs wife leaves he hurts knee now he cant even finish in top 20 or play come on the guy was juiced up its not the caddie
                        Is this English??

Or did Tech Fan and Savage steal this guys password and create a run on sentence in another language
                        Questions, comments, complaints:
                        [email protected]

Comment

Working...
                        X