Jeter's 3000 th Hit Ball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jeter's 3000 th Hit Ball

Just curious. How many people think the guy who gave Jeter's 3000th hit ball back to him for nothing is a major dick wad like me. This guy passes up a quarter million dollars or more for some autographed jersey's and balls and tickets for the rest of the year. Hell the Yanks should have given the guy season tickets for life. I read today that he may owe taxes of between $10,000-$15,000 based on how much the tickets are worth. I would have given Jeter the ball back for his autograph... at the bottom of a check for $250,000. The guy said he has over $100,000 in student loans to pay back. Since Jeter has made about $200,000,000 in his career, a nice gesture would be for him to pay his student loans off. I guess it is right when they say there is a sucker born every minute

i would have sold it to the highest bidder.
    2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

Originally posted by 10DimeBry View Post
      i would have eaten it.
      Boy, you don't pass on anything do ya

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
        Boy, you don't pass on anything do ya
        sure..add some ketchup, cheese and a bun. I'm game
        2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

I would hold on to that ball like it was my own balls..

Fk that... This guy will one day regret what he did and not be such a stand up guy. What he did was noble and fkng stupid.

I would of held onto the ball till Jeter retired and is in the hall.... That ball will be 5 times the value...

Comment

Originally posted by bryce View Post
            I would hold on to that ball like it was my own balls..

Fk that... This guy will one day regret what he did and not be such a stand up guy. What he did was noble and fkng stupid.

I would of held onto the ball till Jeter retired and is in the hall.... That ball will be 5 times the value...
            Agree 100%

Comment

Working...
            X