Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hines Ward drinking with the stars??

Peter Diana / Post-Gazette
    Arrested this morning in Georgia on DUI charges.
    DECATUR, Ga. -- Pittsburgh Steelers star wide receiver Hines Ward has been arrested in Georgia on a drunk driving charge.

The DeKalb County sheriff's office says the former Super Bowl MVP and "Dancing With the Stars" champ was arrested early Saturday. He was booked into the DeKalb County jail in suburban Atlanta at 3:41 a.m. and charged with driving under the influence. He was released on $1,300 bond.

The sheriff's office said it had turned over paperwork to the courts and couldn't release any further information about the player's arrest.

A Steelers spokesman did not immediately respond to a message, and it was not immediately clear if Mr. Ward had an attorney.

The 35-year-old Ward played football at the University of Georgia.

Copyright 2011 Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Making us Steeler fans prouder and prouder each day!!

Time for the Rooney's to clean up these bozo's and put an end to the bullshit off the field stuff!
    Questions, comments, complaints:
    [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by jcindaville View Post
      Making us Steeler fans prouder and prouder each day!!

Time for the Rooney's to clean up these bozo's and put an end to the bullshit off the field stuff!
      No kidding John! Steelers and Georgia do not mix well!

Comment

ME AND VOLS USED TO BUMP INTO HIM AT THE STRIP CLUB WE WENT TO.HE WAS A REGULAR DURING THE OFFSEASON.HE ACTUALLY GAVE MY GIRL HIS PHONE NUMBER ONE TIME.TOLD HER I DONT BLAME YA IF YA LEAVE

SERIOUSLY THIS WAS LIKE 8-9 YEARS AGO WHEN PAGERS WERE THE BIG THING AND WE CALLED IT AND A GUY ANSWERED AND I GUESS WAS LIKE HIS ASISTANT,YOU COULD NOT CALL HIM DIRECTLY YOU HAD TO GO THROUGH THIS GUY JUST TO GET TO HINES,HE HAS ALWAYS BEEN A COOL.HIS MOM GOES TO THE CHURCH THAT OUR PARENTS GO TO AND HE SHOWS UP EVERY NOW AND THEN TOO,GUESS HE WILL BE THERE TOMORROW LOL
        MLB 2012***100-98 +$215 OR +2.15 UNITS
        HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
        0-0TOP PLAYS

NCAA FBL 2011-2012**** 26-23

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

Originally posted by tech fan View Post
          ME AND VOLS USED TO BUMP INTO HIM AT THE STRIP CLUB WE WENT TO.HE WAS A REGULAR DURING THE OFFSEASON.HE ACTUALLY GAVE MY GIRL HIS PHONE NUMBER ONE TIME.TOLD HER I DONT BLAME YA IF YA LEAVE

SERIOUSLY THIS WAS LIKE 8-9 YEARS AGO WHEN PAGERS WERE THE BIG THING AND WE CALLED IT AND A GUY ANSWERED AND I GUESS WAS LIKE HIS ASISTANT,YOU COULD NOT CALL HIM DIRECTLY YOU HAD TO GO THROUGH THIS GUY JUST TO GET TO HINES,HE HAS ALWAYS BEEN A COOL.HIS MOM GOES TO THE CHURCH THAT OUR PARENTS GO TO AND HE SHOWS UP EVERY NOW AND THEN TOO,GUESS HE WILL BE THERE TOMORROW LOL

Yea I heard he hangs out on the south side in Pittsburgh where there are some nice bars and as well Steeler bars owned by former steelers. Hey what the hell just don't get why he wouldn't get a cab.... It's real simple!!

Comment

I hear ya bryce all that $$$$$ and all that athleticism will be worth nothing when a profesional athlete kills someone
            MLB 2012***100-98 +$215 OR +2.15 UNITS
            HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
            0-0TOP PLAYS

NCAA FBL 2011-2012**** 26-23

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

Especially when these guys have seen all the shit go down... I guess they are just as ignorant as everyone else...lol!

I don't get it though... These guys should learn by now by seeing these other jokers getting in trouble and plastered through the media(no pun intended)

Comment

if hines likes to drink at bars and clubs why not just hire a driver or car service? If he had a driver he wouldnt be in this mess.

Hey hines I have an idea for ya. I think you should hire dale jr as your personal driver. I'm sure he is available. He isn't doing anything in sprint cup that's for sure.
                2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

I think these guys think the same as I did back in 97,hell I wont get caught.

Comment

Originally posted by 10DimeBry View Post
                    if hines likes to drink at bars and clubs why not just hire a driver or car service? If he had a driver he wouldnt be in this mess.

Hey hines I have an idea for ya. I think you should hire dale jr as your personal driver. I'm sure he is available. He isn't doing anything in sprint cup that's for sure.
                    And he won't get a speeding ticket.

Comment

Working...
                    X