Best Over Umps So Far This Year

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Over Umps So Far This Year

FWIW, granted it is a limited sampling size but these are the 5 best o0ver umps behind the plate so far this year:

1. Sam Holbrook 90% 9 overs and 1 under

2. Scott Barry 89% 8 over and 1 under

3. Tim McClelland 80% 8 over 2 under

4. Hunter Wendelstedt 80o% 8 over 2 under

5. Tim Tschida 78% 7 over 2 under

Where can you get a list of day by day games with who is umpiring behind home plate?

Comment

Originally posted by bryce View Post
      Where can you get a list of day by day games with who is umpiring behind home plate?
      I don't think MLB posts this information at the start of a new series until the last minute. This doesn't work for the first game of a series but once a series starts its easy to figure out. The rotation goes from home to third to second to first and then to home. Whoever is the first base ump rotates to being the plate ump the next game. So in a 4 game series you won't know who the plate ump is the first game but you can figure it out for the last 3 games of the series.

Comment

Originally posted by ravenmaniac View Post
        I don't think MLB posts this information at the start of a new series until the last minute. This doesn't work for the first game of a series but once a series starts its easy to figure out. The rotation goes from home to third to second to first and then to home. Whoever is the first base ump rotates to being the plate ump the next game. So in a 4 game series you won't know who the plate ump is the first game but you can figure it out for the last 3 games of the series.
        Thanks I think we need an umpire thread here.

Comment

Raven

Where are you getting the stats on the umps? I haven't found a good site.

Comment

Originally posted by griswold View Post
            Raven

I could post it. I'm sure raven could also...it would, however, just be ****'d out

Comment

Originally posted by griswold View Post
              Raven

Go to *******, under MLB click on umpire report.

Comment

Originally posted by garth View Post
                I could post it. I'm sure raven could also...it would, however, just be ****'d out
                Your good old site owner at work????

Unreal... Sports information website?

Comment

Working...
                X