X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ohio State's Tressel resigns amid 11th season

As a Michigan fan,

DON'T LET THE DOOR HIT YOU IN THE ASS ON THE WAY OUT YOU

thanx for some great yrs tressel....maybe michigan will have a chance to win now today isnt good day for bucks fans but cant be as bad as bein a michigan fan
    edification will take place pull up the reins and get outta the race.

Comment

Originally posted by live jive View Post
      maybe michigan will have a chance to win now today isnt good day for bucks fans but cant be as bad as bein a michigan fan
      Bring back John Cooper!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

cant be as bad as bein a michigan fan
        But when Ohio St goes in the shitter and all you have left is the Browns, Cavs, and Indians, how good can it be!

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218 View Post
          But when Ohio St goes in the shitter and all you have left is the Browns, Cavs, and Indians, how good can it be!
          not too good but michigan still has lions, pistons, and tigers haha. i know u dont root for those teams tho....atleast tribe playin good for now should make somethin to watch in summer....and we will see how long osu goes in shitter as u say....oh and by way bring back cooper maybe he can improve record vs michigan who to say michigan will be any good next few yrs, his record cant be much worse than is ha
          Last edited by live jive; 05-30-2011, 11:01 AM.
          edification will take place pull up the reins and get outta the race.

Comment

Wow! NCAA is a coming knocking boys...

Comment

not too good but michigan still has lions, pistons, and tigers haha. i know u dont root for those teams tho....atleast tribe playin good for now should make somethin to watch in summer....and we will see how long osu goes in shitter as u say....oh and by way bring back cooper maybe he can improve record vs michigan who to say michigan will be any good next few yrs, his record cant be much worse than is ha
              I know, Michigan sucks and i have come to grips with that. Don't like it, but i have accepted it!

Comment

I think the last time my Michigan Football team beat Ohio St, I was 12 years old!

Comment

He's always been a cheat, good riddance.

Comment

He will make a great used car salesman !

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218 View Post
                      I think the last time my Michigan Football team beat Ohio St, I was 12 years old!

welcome to being a ga tech fan when it comes to georgia.Not much fun at all
                      MLB 2012***100-98 +$215 OR +2.15 UNITS
                      HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
                      0-0TOP PLAYS

NCAA FBL 2011-2012**** 26-23

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

Always liked Tressel.. Sad to see. But if you break the rules and get caught there is no other option! I wonder if Pryor and the gang have regrets about staying now... Ha that is a no brainer!

Comment

Originally posted by bryce View Post
                          Always liked Tressel.. Sad to see. But if you break the rules and get caught there is no other option! I wonder if Pryor and the gang have regrets about staying now... Ha that is a no brainer!
                          did not even think about that buddy damn u know they do
                          MLB 2012***100-98 +$215 OR +2.15 UNITS
                          HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
                          0-0TOP PLAYS

NCAA FBL 2011-2012**** 26-23

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

If I was the OSU AD I would be on the next flight to Fort Worth and ask Gary Patterson How much he wants to be the next coach of OSU. How long before we start hearing the Urban Meyers rumors?

Comment

Originally posted by ravenmaniac View Post
                              How long before we start hearing the Urban Meyers rumors?
                              You are too late. It started already on Sportcenter real early this morning!

Comment

Working...
                              X