We about to get screwed in the.boston detroit total

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We about to get screwed in the.boston detroit total

They were way way over the total of 8.5 now it's a delay.if this game does not go 9 innings we won't win the over wager.i hate shit like this
    MLB 2012***100-98 +$215 OR +2.15 UNITS
    HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
    0-0TOP PLAYS

NCAA FBL 2011-2012**** 26-23

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

JERRY,I HAD OVER 197- LAST NIGHT,DALLAS HIT THAT LAST HOOP,and they say they are going to review it,the review takes about 10 seconds with everybody rushing the floor,it was close and may have been late but i would like to see it in slow motion if anyone has a replay,it was the very last play of the dall-okla city game as time expired ?
    DON'T YOU EAT THE YELLOW SNOW !! PS-MARVIN LOVES SPLIT SALAD !!

Comment

Originally posted by WayneChung View Post
      JERRY,I HAD OVER 197- LAST NIGHT,DALLAS HIT THAT LAST HOOP,and they say they are going to review it,the review takes about 10 seconds with everybody rushing the floor,it was close and may have been late but i would like to see it in slow motion if anyone has a replay,it was the very last play of the dall-okla city game as time expired ?
      I had it recorded...watched several times frame by frame. To me it was a coin flip on how they called it. It looked like he clearly dunked it but the key is how the clock read .2 seconds but the RED light was lit up.

The ball looked like it was in the hoop with his hand on the ball dunking it...as the RED LIGHT was lit.

Either good or no good could have been call IMO.
      FUCK YOU, FUCK ME

Comment

Originally posted by vinnyvegas View Post
        I had it recorded...watched several times frame by frame. To me it was a coin flip on how they called it. It looked like he clearly dunked it but the key is how the clock read .2 seconds but the RED light was lit up.

The ball looked like it was in the hoop with his hand on the ball dunking it...as the RED LIGHT was lit.

Either good or no good could have been call IMO.
        thanks vinny,i knew it was close,just pissed me off how fast they reviewed it when normally they take about 2 minutes.

Comment

thanks vinny,i knew it was close,just pissed me off how fast they reviewed it when normally they take about 2 minutes.
          and the 1st call lit the score up on the screen //// most places line was 6- and 198- so not like it was really affecting the line.

Comment

Well this Sux also.Had Boston Detroit over 8.5 very big and Boston scores 10 by itself game gets called bottom of 8th so total won't count game did not go
            HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
            0-0TOP PLAYS

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

This happens every.year and.I am always on the.bad side of it
              HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
              0-0TOP PLAYS

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

Earlier in the season me and VOLS had our entire balance on Colorado -1.5 +170 they were up 7-0 and game got called in the 4th inning
                HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
                0-0TOP PLAYS

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

and the 1st call lit the score up on the screen //// most places line was 6- and 198- so not like it was really affecting the line.
                  Agree 100%...that's why I looked frame by frame...also thought that was BS on how quick they made a decision. NO ONE can convince me that there was not a lot at stake w/ a good or no good...I'm sure the pre-game talk was something like this:

"Hey what's the Vegas line again on our game tonight?"

"6 & 198. Who you got & are you O/U?"

"Let me call my guy & see what he needs"

LOFL!!!!
                  FUCK YOU, FUCK ME

Comment

What Sux even more about the Colorado game was it was a day game how can u cancel a game at 3 in the afternoon seriously you have all FREAKING.night to get it in.Colorado was at home I would be pissed if I was mgr
                    HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
                    0-0TOP PLAYS

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

You all make good points, and I think the rules regarding totals should be changed for instances like this.
                      That said, some day in the future(perhaps you have already experienced it), you will have(or had) the UNDER in a game like the Red Sox game today-enuf said.
                      This all brings up an incident which happened to me about three years ago.
                      My wife and I were returning from Vegas and I had bet Yankees and Over before leaving-it was a night game.
                      Well to make a long story fairly short, our plane stopped in Denver for about an hour and I was following the game on my pager.
                      Well Yankees were trailing something like 5-4 at the end of the 5th or 6th inning and I believe total was 10-the Yanks were the visiting team.
                      Well the Yanks got 3 runs in the top of the 6th or 7th, to put them both ahead in the game and over the total.
                      Then just before the plane took off, I saw on the pager that the game had been delayed by rain before Baltimore had a chance to bat.
                      We got on the plane, and I wasn't quite sure of the rules surrounding the game and total if it couldn't be resumed.
                      Well when we got off the plane(pager doesn't work on the plane-out of range) and I found that the game had been suspended.
                      My worst fears were confirmed when I got home and learned that I lost the game because even though the game was to be resumed at a later date, for betting purposes, the game reverted back to the score at the end of the last completed inning making the Yankees a loser.
                      The I get hit with the doubel dose that the total, an apparent winner, was wiped out because the game didn't go nine innings.
                      It sort of evened out the next season when I had the under in a game that was washed out in around the fourth inning where there had already been around 12 runs scored.

Comment

Not sure if different books have different rules on this or.not but skybook graded my wager a win
                        HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
                        0-0TOP PLAYS

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

Bookmaker graded mine as NA

Comment

MINE WAS REFUNDED ALSO SHOWN UP as a push