X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congrats Mavs Fans!!!

What a fantastic series!!!

My final thoughts...

I thought it was a tremendously competitive series but OKC got taken to school, in a good way if that's possible. I feel like the Thunder learned so much this series and that it will pay dividends for them over the next few years. I am also in disbelief over KD's play. I have seen him play so much over the last few years, and I've never seen him play so pressed as he did this series. Not trying to take anything away from the Dallas defense, because they were great all series as well. For all those idiots out there blaming Westbrook for Thunder losses, wake up and learn the game of basketball. When your superstar won't get open and the shot clock is down to 7, you have to rely on your athletic pg to create a shot... This is aimed at all the so called "analysts" out there on espin and what not...

Dirk is on a freaking mission and can not be stopped! I am all over the + money on Dallas for a series bet. Will be an interesting series though...

Lebron won't go down quietly...

Mavs in 6

Left out a big part of my problem too

Scott Brooks' stubberness lost him this series. I feel like his loyalty to his starters cost them a bunch in this series. Harden was the total mismatch in this series and wasn't used to his capability in every game. Execution was a mismatch as well. Dallas knows exactly what everyone is doing and knows where everyone will be. OKC has no clue what is going on in tight situations and no time on the clock. Hopefully they had their notebooks out while Dallas showed them exactly how it is done all series long.

Comment

They have to learn how to close out a game when they are up against a Dallas or a team that they outplayed the whole damn game. This game and game 4 are obviously two examples. Game 4 really took the cake KB. When you can't hold a 15 pt lead with 4 minutes left AT home you are not ready for the finale. Have nothing but great things to say about OKC as they are still young, very young, and with time they will mature and close a game like they should.

They went conservative when they had a lead and it burnt them more than once. I will never understand why Brooks didn't let these boys run their offense when they had a lead... It was slow it down and hey that is not okc or what they are about. They are not a patient team. It was frustrating to watch them slow things down and falter each time that they did.

I am sure I am not telling you anything.

Congrats to your team kb and the year they had. They have some real superstars there.

Comment

Originally posted by bryce View Post
        they have to learn how to close out a game when they are up against a dallas or a team that they outplayed the whole damn game. This game and game 4 are obviously two examples. Game 4 really took the cake kb. When you can't hold a 15 pt lead with 4 minutes left at home you are not ready for the finale. Have nothing but great things to say about okc as they are still young, very young, and with time they will mature and close a game like they should.

They went conservative when they had a lead and it burnt them more than once. I will never understand why brooks didn't let these boys run their offense when they had a lead... It was slow it down and hey that is not okc or what they are about. They are not a patient team. It was frustrating to watch them slow things down and falter each time that they did.

I am sure i am not telling you anything.

Congrats to your team kb and the year they had. They have some real superstars there.

i agree 100%

i feel like kevin durant is a superstar.yes and i mean a superstar but superstars take over with the game on the line.they want the ball in thier hands.you will never see a jordan,kobe,lebron team be up 15 points with 4 min left and lose the game.superstars know when to be selfish and when to get everyone into the game.its a fine line that is hard to walk.i remember hearing a stat one time about the games that jordan scored 50 or more that the bulls had a losing record.that goes to show you cant win the game with 1 superstar.difference with the bulls is that everyone on the team understood where the ball was going to go and understood its ok to play second fiddle.the thunder has alot to learn and this series like you said helped them out alot.when the game was on the line dirk had the ball in his hands durant was still trying to play unselfish ball
        MLB 2012***100-98 +$215 OR +2.15 UNITS
        HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
        0-0TOP PLAYS

NCAA FBL 2011-2012**** 26-23

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

Working...
        X