RIP Austin Box

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RIP Austin Box

OU returning Senior Linebacker found dead in a motel room today. Early reports oxycondin overdose. So sad... Way to short of a life...

dang that's terrible.
    2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

Horrible news!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Rip.. That is some bad stuff.

Comment

Damn!!!!

Comment

Sad story, way too young.

Too easy to get, they need to crack down on the quacks that give it away.

Comment

What a waste of another young life.
              I know someone in the ME's office so I'l try to confirm what it was (not that it really matters now)
              Sad day
              updated thru 4/04 play

CFB: (0-1) 1.05 units
              NFL: (0-0) 0.0 units

Comment

Originally posted by Guns View Post
                Sad story, way too young.

Too easy to get, they need to crack down on the quacks that give it away.

I agree 100% had my problems with this also.Its a terrible terrible drug.You start out taking them because you are in pain after 2 or 3 weeks your body gets used to it and when u stop taking it you start going through withdrawl so you stay on them.I have heard from my meetings that almost 70% of profesional athletes are abusing pain medication,like you said so easy to get so hard to stop.
                MLB 2012***100-98 +$215 OR +2.15 UNITS
                HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
                0-0TOP PLAYS

NCAA FBL 2011-2012**** 26-23

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

Comment

"As the players take the field on this Scorching August day two ghostly figures stand at the corner of the field one standing proudly with his hand on his hips the other kneeling on one knee holding a clipboard Coach Owen looks up at Coach Wilkinson and says "well?" Bud says "I think the young man is doing a hell of a job" as his stare never leaves the man in the white visor, that now leads their Sooners to glory. Across from the Practice field Memorial Stadium echoes with the voice of a Bootleggers boy from Arkansas saying "Nobody said this was gonna be easy , This ain't High School Son..This is Oklahoma football!!"...Just then a long haired Kid Joins the Coaches on the Corner of the field they look at him for a moment and say "What are you waiting for? Get in there number 12!" ... as he puts on a helmet and runs to the field..Bud says "I think we are gonna win it all this year" Bennie says shaking his head "What makes you think that?..its awfully early" "Because our Sooners aren't just playing for a Trophy they are doing this for him."

Comment

Man, that's a cryin shame! What a waste! RIP

Comment

I never had a problem with it. I may take 2 lortab 10s every now and then but its not a problem. A lot of my friends got bad on them after HS.

Comment

Working...
                        X