Who stays/Who goes

Both stay at respective schools
    Smart stays and Stevens goes
    Stevens stays and Smart goes
    Both wave bye bye after the tournament

Stevens stays and Smart goes.
    Let's Hammer the Book.

Comment

Brad is waiting for the Indiana job and that will be open in 2012 when Crean has another disappointing season and is gone. He will be at Butler for 1 more year.

Honestly, don't care much about Smart either way. A week ago nobody knew who he was so personally, I do not put him on some great pedastal because of a few wins. Hell, he couldn't even beat ODU for his Conference crown, a team Butler took down already in this Tourney!

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218 View Post
        Brad is waiting for the Indiana job and that will be open in 2012 when Crean has another disappointing season and is gone. He will be at Butler for 1 more year.

Honestly, don't care much about Smart either way. A week ago nobody knew who he was so personally, I do not put him on some great pedastal because of a few wins. Hell, he couldn't even beat ODU for his Conference crown, a team Butler took down already in this Tourney!
        I agree. The difference between VCU and Butler is that VCU is fluky. Butler has done it two years in a row. And, i think Stevens wants Indiana and nobody thinks Tom Crean is making any progress there.

If I were Indiana I'd can Crean now, eat his contract, and grab Stevens before he gets away.

Comment

Stevens is an Indiana boy and he won't leave until the Hoosiers wake up and make the phone call.

Comment

I know contracts are made to be broken, but didn't Stevens sign an extension thru like 2022?
            You can't drink all day if you don't start in the morning

Comment

Working...
            X