Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

anybodie's NCAA hoop brackets looking like chopped liver ? PLUS NIT PICK !!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anybodie's NCAA hoop brackets looking like chopped liver ? PLUS NIT PICK !!!!

i am not believing this stuff guys-ohio state,kan.,duke-ALL GONE nit play-bama -130 moneyline,colo. a much better team-THUS TAKE BAMA AND FOLLOW PRECEDENTS OF THIS YEARS COLLEGE HOOPS-end of story !!!!!!!!!
    DON'T YOU EAT THE YELLOW SNOW !! PS-MARVIN LOVES SPLIT SALAD !!

i guess i am not wanted around here anymore,i guess you guys are thru with me,its come to this-NO LOVE FOR AN ALTAR BOY-LOL-who luvs u babe-MAYBE KANSAS NOT OUT YET !!

Comment

Bama is probably a decent bet, that will be a good game.

Comment

guys-ANYBODY GOT VCU,BUTLER,UCONN AND KY IN YOUR FINAL 4 BRACKET ????? lol.

Comment

Originally posted by WayneChung View Post
          KY OPENED 1- OVER UCONN,BUTLER IS 2- OVER VCU /// honestly both should be great games.

Comment

KY OPENED 1- OVER UCONN,BUTLER IS 2- OVER VCU /// honestly both should be great games.
            cris is showing UCONN opened -2-,they now have KY-2- // THATS A PRETTY STRONG MOVE.

Comment

REMEMBER-when all is said and done,butler coach will be in knoxville next year !!!!

Comment

DOES NOBODY WANNA TALK HOOPS-waaaaaaaaa-WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-i want my mommie !!!!

Comment

REMEMBER-when all is said and done,butler coach will be in knoxville next year !!!!

Unless he waits for Indiana to finally fire Crean next year. Tennessee is logical; they should back up the truckj for him

Comment

TENN just got Cuonzo Martin from Missouri State... Im a Vol fan and I think he is ok... He was an assistant coach at Purdue and got them Etwaun Moore, just read that tidbit.

Comment

And yea my bracket is done...

I think 1 person picked UK and 1 picked UCONN to the final 4. So about 10 other people including me with none.

Comment

cris is showing UCONN opened -2-,they now have KY-2- // THATS A PRETTY STRONG MOVE.
                        gris,i posted the lines 30 minutes before you did // NA-NA-NA-NA-BOOO-BOOOO !

Comment

gris,i posted the lines 30 minutes before you did // NA-NA-NA-NA-BOOO-BOOOO !
                          JUST MESSING WITH YOU BROTHER-great work on the ponies yesterday !!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Letswinalot View Post
                            TENN just got Cuonzo Martin from Missouri State... Im a Vol fan and I think he is ok... He was an assistant coach at Purdue and got them Etwaun Moore, just read that tidbit.
                            thanks sirwins.THAT PISSES ME OFF-i had the butler coach going to knoxville from a really good source-OH WELL,WOULD HAVE RATHER HAVE HAD HIM THAN MARTIN-uuuggghhhhhHHHHHH !

Comment

Originally posted by waynechung View Post
                              remember-when all is said and done,butler coach will be in knoxville next year !!!!

ga tech would be the better job why not ga tech
                              MLB 2012***100-98 +$215 OR +2.15 UNITS
                              HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
                              0-0TOP PLAYS

NCAA FBL 2011-2012**** 26-23

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

Working...
                              X