Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bracket discussion....

WTF how is Florida a #2 seed???

They lost at home to Jacksonville which i believe is a D 2 or D3 team. That alone should make you at best a 4 seed.

Lets look at the top 5seeds in each bracket:

Ohio St
    UNC
    Syracuse
    Kentucky
    wva

Duke
    SD state
    Uconn
    Texas
    Arizona

Kansas
    N Dame
    Purdue
    Louisville
    Vandy

Pitt
    Florida
    Byu
    Wisconsin
    K state

Pitt bracket IMO is the easiest bracket. Florida isnt good, Byu is missing a key player....wisky is ok but not strong and kstate should be like a 8 or 9 seed at best. The big 12 sucks.

On the contrary the Ohio st bracket is stacked. Ohio st is loaded UNC solid cuse is a tough team and kentucky blew out florida and is playing better lately. even wva isnt that bad.

your thoughts????
    2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

IMO the kansas bracket is also loaded. kansas ND purdue louisville

the weakest brackets are pitt and of course duke. Blue devils always get the easiest bracket. CBS wants duke in a regional final atleast every year
    2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

Ohio St bracket = Toughest by far

Pitt bracket = Lame as hell

Comment

Wide open to me buddy!

Everyone of these teams could get beat at a drop of a hat. It is a coin flip to me.
        With Ohio state having 4 seniors and one stud freshman I would have to say on PAPER they will win this but holy shit I think a Kansas St could be in the final...

Comment

Has Pitt ever made a elite 8? I am originally from Pittsburgh and they disappoint every year.

Comment

Lets give teams with 14 fucking losses at large bids !!

Biggest joke = Selection Committee
            He who wears diaper knows his shit - Confucius

Comment

Who got screwed out of a bid? Just starting to go through the bracket

Comment

I can't believe Penn St & Michigan St are in and Colorado, Va Tech, St Mary's and Alabama are all out. Let's go to 72 teams, let those 4 in, and play!

Comment

I cant believe mich st is in. They suck
                  2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

Originally posted by 10DimeBry View Post
                    I cant believe mich st is in. They suck
                    Penn St had ZERO out of conference wins vs Tourney teams. They only played ZERO, yes ZERO Tourney team outside of Conference and they lost ... by 10 to Virginia Tech, a team that is on the outside looking in. Ridiculous to see Penn St in. They were probably put in just in case they won late this afternoon. They lost at Home to freakin' Maine by 10 points.
                    Last edited by wayne1218; 03-13-2011, 08:26 PM.

Comment

Penn st never would of saw this tourney unless they beat Wisconsin and mich st. Mich st would of never saw this tourney unless it was for beating Purdue and Tom Izzo. the other 4 including bama and Virginia tech wouldn't of made it in my eyes either... Hard to make a strong argument for anyone of these 4 teams... They all suck..PSU MSU bama and Virginia tech... I am thinking the committee thought the big ten was tougher than the SEC and ACC... JMO

Comment

Hell, St Mary's was 25-8 and they beat St John's & Miss St out of Conference. They also played and lost to BYU by 1, San Diego St and Vandy. I really think they deserved a spot!

Comment

O you mean the lowest #1 team isn't supposed to have the easiest bracket and play all their games basically at home? Duke and Carolina play the conference tourney and the first rounds of the NCAA tourney as home games every year regardless of seed. Even when they are not 1 or 2 seeds, they always seem to get in the bracket that is somewhere near by. Basketball politics are just as bad as they are in government.
                          Hoops

Comment

I just hate the selection program where they show the teams waiting to be selected. "Let's see if Belmont gets selected". They won their conference, they are in. Then they all high five each other like they wern't going to make it... Boring
                            You can't drink all day if you don't start in the morning

Comment

Florida starting out in Tampa as a 2 seed?

Texas a 4 seed?

BYU a 3 seed?

UAB and VCU get in while CU and V Tech get left out?
                              Last edited by LVJimmy; 03-13-2011, 11:27 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X