Where are you, Wayne?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where are you, Wayne?

No picks Monday? No picks Tuesday? I probably missed it somewhere why you havne't posted, but the basketball picks were hot, where are you?

Originally posted by harold_bush View Post
    No picks Monday? No picks Tuesday? I probably missed it somewhere why you havne't posted, but the basketball picks were hot, where are you?
    He's looking up his record, and wants to get it right cause according to Savage, you must post your record for the last year, state if your hot, cold, or warm. Also never demand that someone play your plays, cause people will blindly bet ungodly amounts of money based on how you word your pick or picks.

Comment

I post every day harold. I went (4-1) in CBB last night and (0-2) in the NBA & NHL. I post at my site 1st and i usually copy & paste it here between 6 & 7. I'm the cook in my house though and some nights i get busy and don't get back here in time to post.

Comment

Thanks for feedback, don't know where I've been but didn't even realize you had a site. I always see your picks here and it didn't look like you posted anything new in the last couple days here. Thanks.

Comment

I guess you have never noticed my signature under every post Harold.

Comment

Working...
          X