Dale jr wins pole for the Daytona 500

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dale jr wins pole for the Daytona 500

To all the haters. Fuck yall. Junior was thrown in the spotlight cause of his name and when Dale Sr died everyone expected him to do what his dad did. Thats stupid for anyone to try to compare to. Jr hasn't done it and no one else has either. Jimiie J has won 5 in a row and is the only one close to what Sr did.Anyone who watched that race from 10 years ago and sees Dale Jr running down pit road to get in a car to get to the hospital to see if his dad is alive ought to put themselves in his shoes. Again if you can hate him the your a piece of shit in my eyes.

Think he is going to have a good year this year.nascar needs it as bad as we want it buddy.these tracks that have 3,000 unsold seats every week,these cars that are worried about getting sponsorship $$$$$$$$ the downturn that they are all talking about nascar being in will totally be erased if dale jr wins a couple races and is competitive week in and week out.i hope jr wins about 3 races this year and finishes in the top 5 in points.i think these are realistic goals.hell mcmurray won 3 races last year so jr could this year no doubt
    MLB 2012***100-98 +$215 OR +2.15 UNITS
    HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
    0-0TOP PLAYS

NCAA FBL 2011-2012**** 26-23

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

Sorry, but i still hate Jr

Comment

Originally posted by the lovedoc View Post
        sorry, but i still hate jr
        this is the thing that bothers me too.i know alot of people dislike dale jr but seriously why hate on the man,he really has not done anything to anyone.if you have ever seen the man he seems like a down to earth guy just like us.he does not have the i am better than anyone else attitude,he is not really one of the people that others claim that are to good to hate,lebron,kobe,he just has a last name that follows him everywhere he goes.kinda if derek jeter has a son that gets drafted by the yankees.that kid would not have a chance to be liked because everyone will compare him to his father.just like all of michael jordans kids.jr is a nice guy and if you know anything about him a very easy guy to pull for to hope he does well in life and on the track.
        MLB 2012***100-98 +$215 OR +2.15 UNITS
        HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
        0-0TOP PLAYS

NCAA FBL 2011-2012**** 26-23

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

Originally posted by The Lovedoc View Post
          Sorry, but i still hate Jr
          Were all free to like or dislike whoever we want. Do you really hate jr or do you just hate his fans and the media for making him into something he's not? Just wondering if Dale jr did something to make you not like him.

Comment

Originally posted by tech fan View Post
            this is the thing that bothers me too.i know alot of people dislike dale jr but seriously why hate on the man,he really has not done anything to anyone.if you have ever seen the man he seems like a down to earth guy just like us.he does not have the i am better than anyone else attitude,he is not really one of the people that others claim that are to good to hate,lebron,kobe,he just has a last name that follows him everywhere he goes.kinda if derek jeter has a son that gets drafted by the yankees.that kid would not have a chance to be liked because everyone will compare him to his father.just like all of michael jordans kids.jr is a nice guy and if you know anything about him a very easy guy to pull for to hope he does well in life and on the track.
            I just don't see how people can hate him.Think about when Bret Favres dad died and he came out and played Monday night. How the hell could someone pull against Favre that night. Or Jordan when he won the championship after his dad was killed. Same thing with junior. He didn't ask to be named Dale Earnhardt,and he didn't ask to see his dad die in his rearview mirror at Daytona. He goes twice a year to race on the same track that his dad died on.How someone could not just pull for him a little to win blows my mind.

Comment

I started this thread last right after watching The Day on Speed about the whole day that he died at Daytona. When you see Dale Jr jump out of his car and go running down pit road to check on his dad gets me everytime. That was an awsome documentary that yall should see.I'm sure it will be on all week

Comment

He can not drive as well as my buddy Kenny!!!

Comment

That guy would win every Daytona.

Comment

I swear every time I see that video of Dale Sr. it does not look like the impact was bad but when you see the camera view from inside his car you see how bad that impact was.

I kid around for fun about Nascar (being a sport, which it is.) just to rile up Vols and KB. Those fucking drivers have steel balls to get on the track.

I remember watching someone drive PGA Tour Pro Phil Mickelson around for a test lap in what looked like a cruise around the track. When he got out of the car he was white as a ghost and you could tell he was scared shitless.
                    NBA is a joke

Comment

Originally posted by flarendep1 View Post
                      I swear every time I see that video of Dale Sr. it does not look like the impact was bad but when you see the camera view from inside his car you see how bad that impact was.

I kid around for fun about Nascar (being a sport, which it is.) just to rile up Vols and KB. Those fucking drivers have steel balls to get on the track.

I remember watching someone drive PGA Tour Pro Phil Mickelson around for a test lap in what looked like a cruise around the track. When he got out of the car he was white as a ghost and you could tell he was scared shitless.
                      That same race Tony Stewart flipped about 6 times going down the frontstretch. He walked away. Sr's didn't look near as bad but yet his killed him. the same people who say it's not a sport would scream like a girl if they were in a racecar

Comment

i dont hate JR i just think that he is highly overrated and is only popular cause of his old man. He isn't even a top 20 driver.
                        2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

Originally posted by 10DimeBry View Post
                          i dont hate JR i just think that he is highly overrated and is only popular cause of his old man. He isn't even a top 20 driver.
                          Agreed Dimer, I dont Hate (Hate) the guy, I do hate his asshole fan base though which makes me dislike Jr. Everywhere i go, especially now with 500 right here in florida, Jr fans are trash talking like no 2morrow!

Comment

Junior just fucking wrecked his car and now starts the 500 from the back. I give up

Comment

This sucks. I was looking forward to him losing from the front.

I'm pissed!!!! WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                              2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

Working...
                              X