No announcement yet.

Super Bowl IN GAME THREAD!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats all Packer backers. All I can say is Karma is a bitch Ben.

Comment

Fuckin A!!!!!!!!!

Jennings, Matthews ...... You DA' MAN!!!!!!!

Comment

game went just like we saw it we even hit a 100.00 square
        life is good here in cleve
        Do or Do Not" there is no try

Comment

They lose Driver & Woodson and still never trailed!!!

Amazing and Great game by the Pack to hold it together ....... and A-Rod gets the MVP?

Comment

we get smart and draft aj green and titus young we may have a chance
            Do or Do Not" there is no try

Comment

Aaron Rodgers is now a superstar! Dude basically single-handedly won the SB.

Comment

Originally posted by LVJimmy View Post
                Aaron Rodgers is now a superstar! Dude basically single-handedly won the SB.
                As good as he is, i wouldn't go that far. The defense handed him some good chances with 3 turnovers and one was returned for 7. Just a great team effort!

Comment

Nice job Wayne
                  FUCK YOU, FUCK ME

Comment

Greatness personified. Aaron Rodgers put the team on your mother fucking back.
                    "CFB YTD: 5-8-1 -16.2"

Comment

I wasn't betting large, but I wish I was

GB and over first half parlay

Pitt and over 2nd half parlay

Aaron Rodgers 35.5 more yards than Big Ben, that was kind of lucky.

Comment

I just dont get how the media works. Big Ben was this great Qb coming in because he won two SB with average numbers. Rodgers won this game with nothing. Big Ben has never carried a team. He has won with a great team that he was a part of, but was never the reason. AR is the reason that thi team wonBen VS Rodgers.. Come on! Not even close!
                        Hoops

Comment

Originally posted by Hoopster007 View Post
                          I just dont get how the media works. Big Ben was this great Qb coming in because he won two SB with average numbers. Rodgers won this game with nothing. Big Ben has never carried a team. He has won with a great team that he was a part of, but was never the reason. AR is the reason that thi team wonBen VS Rodgers.. Come on! Not even close!
                          Yep, but Rapelisberger is a "winner" so that's all that matters to people now-a-days. I love when people rip Marino cuz he never won a SB. Last time I checked, it's a pretty tough thing to do.

Comment

Big Ben got the full circle.....meaning he got his shit game for what he has done!...and only more will come to him unless he truly repents....its the way it is...ok..now....anyone having problems with their offshore accounts cause one of the best, and most reliable is crapping out...holla people!!!

Comment

Originally posted by rcmcd View Post
                              Big Ben got the full circle.....meaning he got his shit game for what he has done!...and only more will come to him unless he truly repents....its the way it is...ok..now....anyone having problems with their offshore accounts cause one of the best, and most reliable is crapping out...holla people!!!
                              What has Ben done? People convict a guy that wasn't even charged with a crime. Let's take a look just at this forum, photo post. In that forum there are numerous guys that fawn over 18-22 year old girls that are naked and talk about what they would do to them. I have gone bar hopping many times with groups of guys who are looking to score after college football games on a college campus. You mean to tell me that most of the people here wouldn't get a hummer from a 20 year old if she was throwing herself at you? If you say no, which I would now only because I am happily married then you are in the great minority. So, some people need to get off of their high horse and let this young guy alone. What more do you want him to do,,,,he is now trying to do the right things. And anyone who thinks he can't carry a team, doesn't watch the Steelers week in and week out like I do.
                              Let's Hammer the Book.

Comment

Originally posted by DBURGH View Post
                                What has Ben done? People convict a guy that wasn't even charged with a crime. Let's take a look just at this forum, photo post. In that forum there are numerous guys that fawn over 18-22 year old girls that are naked and talk about what they would do to them. I have gone bar hopping many times with groups of guys who are looking to score after college football games on a college campus. You mean to tell me that most of the people here wouldn't get a hummer from a 20 year old if she was throwing herself at you? If you say no, which I would now only because I am happily married then you are in the great minority. So, some people need to get off of their high horse and let this young guy alone. What more do you want him to do,,,,he is now trying to do the right things. And anyone who thinks he can't carry a team, doesn't watch the Steelers week in and week out like I do.

This from a guy who couldn't care less about Big Ben and the Steelers.

Comment

Working...
                                X