I just witnessed the most FIXED game ever! UCONN/Seton Hall

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just witnessed the most FIXED game ever! UCONN/Seton Hall

Anyone see this game..Im 100000% certain this game was fixed..UN fN real....Line is uconn -3...Uconn Sucked SHT at the free thow line all night 12-21.... the game just felt fixed the whole game and the last 5 seconds clinched it....UCONN up 3 with 7 seconds to go..they steal the ball fast break, seton hall intentionally fouls uconn...He missed the first...Hits the 2nd...UCONN up 4...they are awarded the ball bc it was an intentional foul...3.1 sec to go..what the FN guy do...In Bounds the ball by throwing across the court to the other teams basket..seton hall picks if off and dunks it in with 1.2 seconds to go and Uconn wins by 2...

I never ever ever saq such obvious shaving in my life

ESPN just said that UConn ended the game with a 12-1 run. How would that be possible?

Comment

Wayne i wish you would have seen...I never cry foul, but wow this was unreal...I just went to a few other boards EVERYONE is talking about it..

Comment

Thats gambling...

Comment

Originally posted by joshuab1 View Post
          Wayne i wish you would have seen...I never cry foul, but wow this was unreal...I just went to a few other boards EVERYONE is talking about it..
          I had UCONN -2 1/2...I didn't watch the game but I was checking it on my phone. As soon as it went from 61-57 to 61-59 w/1 second left, I text my buddy "fuck, didn't see the ending to the game, but I guarantee it was f'ing fixed." After reading how it ended and finally seeing it on replay, no doubt that was a f'ing scam.

Comment

could have been, not by jimmy, cause he looked ape shit when they in bounded the ball. he was rippin pissed. id say it was 50/50. i lost too. i had my huskies -3. i dropped my head and chuckled. if that shit happens to me twice a year i turn my head and move on.
            U-C-O-N-N = Uconn! Uconn! Uconn!

Comment

I debated going ML (-150)...my fault for not doing it.

Comment

I also bet Uconn-3 and watched the whole game. If ever a game were to be fixed this is it!! Missed free throws everywhere. Uconn up 3 with 3.6 seconds to go 2 free throws coming up and getting the ball back. Make 1 of 2 free throws to go up 4. All they had to do was throw the ball in and get fouled again. Instead they launch the ball all the way into the backcourt to a DOUBLE Teamed Kemba Walker who isn't even 6'0" of course it gets intercepted and layed in to cut the lead to 2 pts and end the game. RIDICULOUS!!!

Comment

Damn how did i miss this thread watced the 2nd half and it did seem very strange.i never ever believe in tha fix really happening because that would ruin sports for me but this game did look very strange.
                  MLB 2012***100-98 +$215 OR +2.15 UNITS
                  HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
                  0-0TOP PLAYS

NCAA FBL 2011-2012**** 26-23

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

Working...
                  X