Going to Superbowl

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Going to Superbowl

I was wondering if anybody here from the Dallas area has any good recomendations for restaurants, bars, and other attractions. I'm staying near DFW and from what I see on the map close to Grapevine.

Thanks for any input and Let's go Steelers!!!!!!!!

go check out tripadvisor ,you get reviews of the best bars & best rest. in the area . anything your looking for , shopping tourist attractions places to go before the big game ect. reviews from people that live in the area & from people that have been there . i don' take any football trip with out going there .

good luck & have fun

Comment

Hooters is right by the stadium...you cant go wrong there!! Also Pappadeaux has awesome seafood.
      Last edited by mossy_oak; 01-29-2011, 06:28 PM.

Comment

Thanks for the input guys hope the bad weather heads out the area. Knockin on 7'S door.

Comment

Check out the sports bar at the Gaylord Texan in Grapevine. Biggest damn screen I've ever seen. Little pricey, but definately some good scenery

Comment

ICE everywhere right now... Gaylord as everything and it the NFL headQuarter I think besides that not a whole lot beside like bennigins hooters and stuff like that will have to travel to dallas or Ft worth if you wont to party late your right in the middle of both about 25 min either way

Comment

Can't go wrong with Bone Daddy's in Grapvine if your in that direction.
              That place is full of TALENT!!!
              I'm 5-11" or 6-2" depending on which convenience store I'm coming out of.

Comment

5 more fucking inchs of snow I would stay away until sat night or fly in sunday for the game or you will be stuck in your Hotel till then unless it warms up

Comment

Working...
                X