is it me?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• is it me?

or does it look way to easy in the nba tonight? ..the real good teams are small favorites...i know they are on the road...but? spurs -3...utah has been on the road for 10 days,all up and down the east coast then all the way to LA, Play last night and now have to play the Spurs...what time did they get in last nite?....N.O. on a 9 game winning streak, only 2 over G.S.....ATLANTA on a 8 out of 10 winning streak, 15-9 on the road, MILW. 9-10 at home..ATL. only 2...OKLA CITY 5 over Minn...that one is so-so....just my thoughts...any opinions?
    drughater

Good point buddy.. I wish someone would of answered you as we need more thoughts and opinions here. NBA is always tough and Utah is normally money at home but looks like you may have had one pegged. Atlanta laid an egg is the 4th and minny hung tough..I think as in any sport home teams get little more value or repsect in regards to the line being at home... And they should..post some plays and I hope you won some cash tonight.. When it looks ez it isn't but I am sure you know that...

Comment

Working...
    X