Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WooHoo!! I got 4 Tickets on the track at Daytona.... !!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WooHoo!! I got 4 Tickets on the track at Daytona.... !!!

Beach Dog Track anytime I want !!!

What did you neckcar fans think I was talking about ??

The Daytona 500

Whats going on all my challenged bitches ??!!

He who wears diaper knows his shit - Confucius

And a Beach Dog Track is????? Help out your elderley challenged frozen mind friend!

Thanks for stopping by pol!

Comment

For the record, if you put Daytona in your title, you risk no one looking!!

Comment

Originally posted by ToDaClub View Post
        And a Beach Dog Track is????? Help out your elderley challenged frozen mind friend!

Thanks for stopping by pol!
        Daytona Beach Dog Track

You need to stop sticking that pecker in garden hoses. Its clogging your mind

Comment

Originally posted by insidethe8thpol View Post
          Daytona Beach Dog Track

You need to stop sticking that pecker in garden hoses. Its clogging your mind
          Thought it was where all the ugly women hung out at in Daytona!! Vols would have been there last week.

Comment

Thought it was where all the ugly women hung out at in Daytona!! Vols would have been there last week.

Rumor has it that he could get something on all 4's down there

Comment

Rumor has it that he could get something on all 4's down there
              How did you know??????Did you have a camera in my condo.????? I banged a hot black chick that was on her knees shaking that ass while I beat that ass up. Good God that ass was moving like you wouldn't believe

Comment

For the record, if you put Daytona in your title, you risk no one looking!!
                Club,guess what a sales rep just gave me a ticket to? Bet you won't mind seeing some text and pics from KB on this special occasion!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Masters------ Friday, April 8th 2011

Comment

Originally posted by vols fan View Post
                  Club,guess what a sales rep just gave me a ticket to? Bet you won't mind seeing some text and pics from KB on this special occasion!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you ever get tickets to any round of the masters. Contact me I'll pay you for them. heck I'll buy the tickets pay for you to go as well.
                  2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

Originally posted by 10DimeBry View Post
                    you ever get tickets to any round of the masters. Contact me I'll pay you for them. heck I'll buy the tickets pay for you to go as well.
                    If I ever get them myself I will let you know. I send in my "LOTTO" shit every year but never get picked. a sales guy who asked me to go is the only reason I am going this year. Practice rounds Mon-wed I can get most of the time but Thur-Sun is hard as shit.But I will keep sending in my application and hope I get lucky. Email me your addy and I will send something to the new addition of your family something from the Pro shop

Comment

Wow is that nice. Best day to be there besides Sunday. How many Air Conditioners did you have to buy? I went to the PGA at Medinah quite a few years back. My shoes were in the shot when Sergio hit from next to the tree, and went running and jumping up the hill to see where the shot went. He wasn't that close to the tree, but i kicked it up against the roots.

Comment

How did you know??????Did you have a camera in my condo.????? I banged a hot black chick that was on her knees shaking that ass while I beat that ass up. Good God that ass was moving like you wouldn't believe
                        I still do have the pic of when she sat down for you two to discuss what the price would be...................................

Comment

Wow is that nice. Best day to be there besides Sunday. How many Air Conditioners did you have to buy? I went to the PGA at Medinah quite a few years back. My shoes were in the shot when Sergio hit from next to the tree, and went running and jumping up the hill to see where the shot went. He wasn't that close to the tree, but i kicked it up against the roots.
                          I will remember that shot forever.TV made it look like he was risking his life to hit that shot but I loved it when he went running and jumping down the fairway to see where it landed. Outside of him winning the TPC at Sawgrass a couple years ago he has been the biggest bust in golf history IMO.

Comment

I still do have the pic of when she sat down for you two to discuss what the price would be...................................

It's crazy pol. Dark skin black girls hate us southern boys but the light skin ones love the shit out of us.she wasn't as hot as halle Berry but she had that same look.My cousins would be disapointed in me but fuck it.Pussy is pussy

Comment

Working...
                            X