Hatred For Pitsburgh's QB?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hatred For Pitsburgh's QB?

Steeler haters, I'll cover a few of your expected comments to this article: -Rapelesberger is a piece of garbage. -I hope the Jets don't go into any bathrooms when in town, you never know where Big Ben will be. -The Steelers are cheaters. -The NFL wants the Steelers to win. (see previous comment) -Big Ben is so ugly he has to resort to rape to get any action. -Rapelesberger. -Rapelesberger. -Rapelesberger. I think I covered 99% of the typical comments. Feel free to add your own and show your immense class.

Big Ben's image rehab features key ingredient -... - CBSSports.com Message Boards

All I can say is wow. I grew up in the burgh etc... Watched Ben at Miami of Ohio back in the day when it seemed they were on every Thursday night. I like the guy. He is a winner and he is clutch. He ain't a pussy and nothing was ever proven against the guy. the guy has played through a ton of shit...injuries...adversity...bullshit.....Yes I think he is arrogant and an egotistical butt head but bottom line when it comes to football I'll will take him as my qb any day of the week.

Comment

Working...
    X