No announcement yet.

Blake Griffin is just a BEAST!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blake Griffin is just a BEAST!!!!!!!!!!

If Donald Sterling wasn't the owner of the team, I would think they might finally be turning the corner. This team hasn't had a ROY Award winner the last 25 years and they have had a ton of top 5 picks. Looks like one has finally worked out Donald!!!!!!

He is a BEAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The guy was an absolute phenomenon in college! I wasn't quite sure he would have this same impact on the NBA level, but he has elevated his game even more so. Definitely an emerging superstar that will have the Clippers relevant one day soon.

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
      The guy was an absolute phenomenon in college! I wasn't quite sure he would have this same impact on the NBA level, but he has elevated his game even more so. Definitely an emerging superstar that will have the Clippers relevant one day soon.
      Sterling won't let success happen kb ...... unfortunately!

He just dropped 47 & 14 on the Pacers!

Comment

This dude is unreal...if you look at the roster, there is talent everywhere, but yea, the owner of that team is the Dan Snyder of the NBA.

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218 View Post
          Sterling won't let success happen kb ...... unfortunately!

He just dropped 47 & 14 on the Pacers!
          Can OKC put together like a Jeff Green/Serge Ibaka package to get BG to OKC?

Comment

White men can jump!!!
            Am I the longest tenured BC member?

Comment

He is very impressive. A reason to actually watch the Clipper games this yeat

Comment

Originally posted by zeib10 View Post
                White men can jump!!!
                His mom is white. Dad is African American. His dad coached Blake and Taylor in high school believe. I love watching BG. Play.

Comment

Working...
                X