X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BettorsChat View Post
    Enough of the name calling
    Monte, my bad for the name calling...I'm old enough to realize that stooping to someone else's low level is not the way to act...I apologize.

Comment

• Originally posted by ToDaClub View Post
      I was gonna stay out of this, but I for one will defend the fact that JC became a cocksucker long after he was a Pitt fan! So there

Comment

• To a real fan, I think someone calling them a bandwagon fan is the biggest insult there is. I honestly got pissed last year whenever there was some friendly banter with me FINALLY being on the giving end of it as Saints fan and I got called a bandwagon fan. I moved to the States in 97 and have been a HUGE Saints fan ever since, watching every game even when they were 2-13 trying to improve to 3-13. To give you an idea how bad we were when I first started watching them, out of all the Saints fans I have asked this question: Who was the starting QB to begin the season in 97? 0!!! people have answered it correctly even on multiple tries. For fun, lets see if any of you would get it without looking it up. Hints: Didka's first year, he SUCKED!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by LVJimmy View Post
          Monte, my bad for the name calling...I'm old enough to realize that WHINING and crying everyday about everything is not the way to act...I apologize.

I'm glad you see that whining is a very irritating personality defect
          Questions, comments, complaints:
          [email protected]

Comment

• Originally posted by SUS View Post
            To a real fan, I think someone calling them a bandwagon fan is the biggest insult there is. I honestly got pissed last year whenever there was some friendly banter with me FINALLY being on the giving end of it as Saints fan and I got called a bandwagon fan. I moved to the States in 97 and have been a HUGE Saints fan ever since, watching every game even when they were 2-13 trying to improve to 3-13. To give you an idea how bad we were when I first started watching them, out of all the Saints fans I have asked this question: Who was the starting QB to begin the season in 97? 0!!! people have answered it correctly even on multiple tries. For fun, lets see if any of you would get it without looking it up. Hints: Didka's first year, he SUCKED!!!

No need to explain being a fan of someone buddy, you can be a fan of whoever you want. We live in America, we have the right to pull for whoever we want to.

You would think that a military person would understand that fact, but i guess we can only pull for a team that is in our city or has always sucked or we're bandwagon fans.

Stupid is all i can say with that line of thinking, but consider the source.
            Questions, comments, complaints:
            [email protected]

Comment

• Originally posted by jcindaville View Post
              No need to explain being a fan of someone buddy, you can be a fan of whoever you want. We live in America, we have the right to pull for whoever we want to.

You would think that a military person would understand that fact, but i guess we can only pull for a team that is in our city or has always sucked or we're bandwagon fans.

Stupid is all i can say with that line of thinking, but consider the source.
              You just can't help yourself huh? You act like you're the 2nd coming of Einstein. Did you even graduate from high school?

And yea, of course you can pull for whoever you want. In this case, it makes you a bandwagon fan...not smart enough to figure that out?

Comment

• So Einstein was a cocksucker. Who would have thunk it.

Comment

Working...
                X